PDA

View Full Version : To Demon Monger

bigjim
10-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Hey Demon, I have a propostion for you. I was thinking that someday that me, and you should hunt together. I think that not using the tracking skill because we would be fighting together would not be that bad. After all, we all know where the Alsius spots are. Most of the time when I am online now I am using my hunter, and usually hunt alone. I just think that it would be a fun hunt, and if you wanted to take part just let me know. :biggrin:

Ornu
10-23-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey Demon, I have a propostion for you. I was thinking that someday that me, and you should hunt together. I think that not using the tracking skill because we would be fighting together would not be that bad. After all, we all know where the Alsius spots are. Most of the time when I am online now I am using my hunter, and usually hunt alone. I just think that it would be a fun hunt, and if you wanted to take part just let me know. :biggrin:

Demon mongers child + R E F E T A N + A PLUS !!, more Depredador !¡:banana:

bigjim
10-23-2007, 12:47 AM

haha, I just think it would be fun, and somewhat of an adventure.

Wyatt
10-23-2007, 12:50 AM
Can Joel join the fun :)

bigjim
10-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Can Joel join the fun :)

Sure, see I have noting against working with other realms, but at fort wars its all game. I see no reason not to be able to unite sometimes though. :angel2: Plus, I have a lot of friends in other realms, so its kind of hard for me to kill them sometimes. I guess I am just too much of a softy. ;)

Wyatt
10-23-2007, 01:03 AM
Sure, see I have noting against working with other realms, but at fort wars its all game. I see no reason not to be able to unite sometimes though. :angel2: Plus, I have a lot of friends in other realms, so its kind of hard for me to kill them sometimes. I guess I am just too much of a softy. ;)

Alright good, you just give me and demon a day and time and we there :)

This should be real fun :clapclap:

bigjim
10-23-2007, 01:28 AM
Alright good, you just give me and demon a day and time and we there :)

This should be real fun :clapclap:

Yea man but I will have to let you know on a day that my lag is calmed down, so probably on the weekend.

DemonMonger
10-23-2007, 02:10 AM
im down for that... i train with alsius and syritis at times....
and share knowledge the cave man way... without speaking....

bigjim
10-23-2007, 02:34 AM
im down for that... i train with alsius and syritis at times....
and share knowledge the cave man way... without speaking....

haha, sounds good man.

daresbalat
10-23-2007, 02:41 AM
besides, DM was all up in syrtis chat today saying he'd have a lvl 50 hunter by 2 weeks time ;)

wanna join our lovely clan DM? :D

bigjim
10-23-2007, 02:46 AM
That would be a blessing, and we could have some fun then. :angel2:

DemonMonger
10-23-2007, 02:58 AM
besides, DM was all up in syrtis chat today saying he'd have a lvl 50 hunter by 2 weeks time ;)

wanna join our lovely clan DM? :D

i want to join a clan of hunters.. all hunters all short bow!

bigjim
10-23-2007, 03:03 AM
i want to join a clan of hunters.. all hunters all short bow!

Now all short bows is ok, but there are other alternatives. I have been using a pet, but now that ghosts are no longer tameable I am thinking of going to an all short bow setup. I just wish Repetition shot did not have a 3 second casting time. Also, Demon you don't put points in dual shot do you?

Pizdzius
10-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Can Pizdzius Swedzioszek watch and learn? :superpusso:

DemonMonger
10-24-2007, 12:55 PM
no i hate to use... dual shot... spitting on the enemy will do more damage..

Now all short bows is ok, but there are other alternatives. I have been using a pet, but now that ghosts are no longer tameable I am thinking of going to an all short bow setup. I just wish Repetition shot did not have a 3 second casting time. Also, Demon you don't put points in dual shot do you?

jrlg23
10-24-2007, 03:22 PM
sont be a kiss up ornu:)

bigjim
10-24-2007, 09:25 PM
sont be a kiss up ornu:)

haha, I miss that little ornu! I remember you giving me the Avalon's token a long time ago in beta. :angel2:

Comp
10-24-2007, 09:39 PM
NO REF!! You are not allowed to go short bow - that is my only defense against your butt!!

Seriously though - join our little band of short-bow lovers. I keep jacking with my setup but I think Demon has hit the nail on the head and pets past at lvl 50 - what good are they?? They were awesome to level but I did a test like he suggested and they are WICKED nerfed once tamed.

DemonMonger
10-24-2007, 10:07 PM
NO REF!! You are not allowed to go short bow - that is my only defense against your butt!!

Seriously though - join our little band of short-bow lovers. I keep jacking with my setup but I think Demon has hit the nail on the head and pets past at lvl 50 - what good are they?? They were awesome to level but I did a test like he suggested and they are WICKED nerfed once tamed.
indeed.... Im like those raptors from jurrassic park.... I test everything until I find a way.... hunters are alot like the raptors in a way... we are speed / stalk / ambush predators.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwVwUvKaLtg
check it out..

bigjim
10-24-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't even use spells against ensnarling arrow, but I am considering changing my setup soon. Just seems like the smart thing to do the more I think about it.

Godofsilver
10-26-2007, 08:44 PM
Hunter party:biggrin:

Only about... 7 more levels until I'll be a threat in WZ. I'm level 24 already, I'll help you guys out sometime:guitar:

bigjim
10-26-2007, 08:45 PM
well, yesterday I ran by Samal hoping to find Demon, and like I planned everyone followed. He was the only one smart enough to find out what I did which was expected. :angel2: We then proceeded to hunt a little in alsius before we got rushed and had to split. It was fun though while it lasted. :guitar:

Dee-luxX
10-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Man, I whish i had a hunter. lol

My marks is about to be 50, so maybe :sifflote:

bigjim
10-27-2007, 12:25 AM
Man, I whish i had a hunter. lol

My marks is about to be 50, so maybe :sifflote:

Hunter is a fun class, but you must get 50 with your marksmen first~!! :metal:

Comp
10-31-2007, 02:48 PM
Ref and Demon...

I tried the whole no pets thing.....but I fight WAY better with my pet then without. I guess he's an extension of me. So.....phooie on evasion, hello pets :)

bigjim
10-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Ref and Demon...

I tried the whole no pets thing.....but I fight WAY better with my pet then without. I guess he's an extension of me. So.....phooie on evasion, hello pets :)

well, I am going to be fighting in war a lot more with my hunter these days. I know it sounds weird, but I actually like fighting in war with my hunter better then my marksmen because I can stay alive longer. If you have the right skills setup you can fight just as well without a pet than with it, but I do think people get more intimidated when they see a pet.

Comp
10-31-2007, 04:49 PM
I use my pet alot at fort wars. Everyone says pets are useless in fort wars but I disagree greatly. If you treat them like another player they can be very very useful. Not to mention that once it dies you can rez it and send it back out.

sathilda
10-31-2007, 05:45 PM
I remember the time you sent your aqua on us at samal, most of us were full support conjus, we needed to be 4 conjus to kill it (with arcane missile and ivy :sifflote: ). 4 conjus who wasn't able to heal at this time.

That proves that sometimes pets have a nice strategic interest :P

Comp
10-31-2007, 07:04 PM
I remember the time you sent your aqua on us at samal, most of us were full support conjus, we needed to be 4 conjus to kill it (with arcane missile and ivy :sifflote: ). 4 conjus who wasn't able to heal at this time.

That proves that sometimes pets have a nice strategic interest :P

I know it's wrong...but I pick on conjurers :(

bigjim
11-01-2007, 06:20 AM
hahaha, conjurers are always nice until they put on sanctuary. :ohill: :ohill: :ohill: :ohill: