PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with the game?

jrlg23
03-23-2007, 04:15 AM
hey im just wanna say some the problems im having in regnum since some the updates. most my spells are acting wierd my beetle swarm is lasting only 4 secs not 10 and ice blast is only lasting 2 not 10 my fireball golem fist and meteor have times it dont say it miss or hit and i cant steal mana from monsters anymore it seem im not the only one some mages also told me its acting wierd on the to well this is all i hope this gets fix soon thnx for listening

burnleyuk
03-23-2007, 04:30 AM
Being a knight i have noticed a different problem since the latest update.!

I train mostly on ghosts (Slaughter, stalking & the normal ones) & there health bar at times is seriously lagging behind the animation.

Not really a problem with the 2 lesser lvl ghosts but slaughters are a bit "hit & miss" since there still standing & attacking you well after you have done easily enough damage to have killed them. - It`s quite funny at times to see them go suddenly from approx` 75% health to zero when u just hit them for 250. :biggrin:

Wyatt
03-23-2007, 05:03 AM
theres also texture problems...

like for example the house of a town might be a certain color and then it changes...happens on forts to.

ignis castle needs a theme ngd :)

icckleblackbird
04-09-2007, 11:51 PM
i know this thread is 'whats wrong with the game ' but i felt a little support for you guys would go a long way .......
so whats right with the game . the characters are wonderful , the girlie elves really look and move like girls , and the movements are really graceful ...the male characters are also great .....i love the fact that wardrobes are available for all the characters ..warlocks and conjurors clothes just rock ! Not quite so sure about the hats though ...maybe some specials to buy with ximmerin on that front ?
the movements list is really cool , it allows you to make your character your own ..... the monsters ect are really good too .....would note various comments but there ater too many monsters to comment on .......and thats not all , there are a lot more things about regnum that have made me love playing the game ......
SO THANK YOU AND WELL DONE NGD STUDIOS
we all know you with our help will create one of the best games ever ....

TEARIS LVL 38 WARLOCK IGNIS XXXX