PDA

View Full Version : Qondering About The Quests...

AngelHorns
04-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I wrote a message called town crier and noone has responded i was wonderin that if the contaminated water quest didnt affect the other quests that i should be able to do how come when i talk to the town crier he has more quests for me but when i go to that person they do not have a quest for me i have looked over other the first place that i was at to see if i missed any over there then i came back and checked everyone at the place im at right now to see if i missed any there i have leveled up several times and still when i go to those people it does not show that they have a quest for me and i did not already do those quests Please help me I want to be able to do the quests i would appreciate the help.

Myxir
04-18-2007, 08:30 PM
If I guess right you need a certain level to get the quests.

Tyr
04-18-2007, 08:45 PM
The quests are being worked on. There is a strong possibility that a name is on the Town Crier list that does not have a quest or a name is missing from the list. The quest are tied to your level so as you level up new quests become available but at now point will your level be to high to do any of the quests. Completing, missing, or skipping a quest has no bearing on any other quest.

It would also be helpful if you stated your kingdom, town, and your level as the quest are different for each kingdom.

I hope this answers some of your questions.