PDA

View Full Version : Weird Lag problems plz help :(

Gawyn_Trakkand
08-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Ok so i've been a bit of a retard fo the past 6 months ish and reinstalled windows and didnt install the most up to date driver (i dunno why meth is a hella drug) so i was playing at a max of 15 fps on my own 7-10 in war. Now i have 30 on my own and 20-15 (Yay) in war but now i notice a weird lag in my gameplay its very stuttery as i run forward (Booo). I have tried to recitfy this problem for the past 3 days and come up a bit of a dead end.

It isn't the new drivers as ANY driver i find that takes me above 17 fps leads me to lag like this, which leads me to believe I've always had it just not noticed it at my usual 10-15 fps. I have asked multiple times in game if anyone can see this happening to me and they say no. This leads me to believe that the problem is client side, I have tried all my meager knowledge knows to try but nothing helps.

My system is:

Computer: Toshiba Equium L40
GPU: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU T2330 @ 1.60GHz

Any ideas AT ALL are greatly appreciated because this has me stumped

VangoritForum
08-31-2010, 10:36 AM
I believe I have the same problem. Very wierd laggy movements (sometimes they are normal), yet I have no connection problems, and my computer can handle this game.

Gawyn_Trakkand
08-31-2010, 12:56 PM
have you got similar specifications to mine?

VangoritForum
08-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Can't really say I do, I have a bit worse PC. Didn't think it was a PC problem at all, I thought it was some form of internet lag, but merely playing in 1024 x 800 in windowed mode, with most of the stuff on the lowest helped. A lot.