PDA

View Full Version : NGD Response Time

FlyingDeadBirdie
12-26-2010, 02:00 AM
How long does NGD usually take to respond to tickets? My problem is about not getting purchased ximerin after almost a week.I sent a ticket quite a while back. I'm not trying to be rude I'm just merely frustrated and anxious since I don't know whether the problem is from my end or theirs, and I have not recieved a response yet. I really want my ximerin and now that this has happened I feel cheated D:

Wyatt
12-26-2010, 03:18 AM
Hello FlyingDeadBirdie,

This is currently a holiday week and therefore NGD Studios may have a delay in response during this time, so please expect delays during this period.

It is best to wait till they give you a official response in the ticket. Such issues must be conducted there and not here, posting here won't accelerate a response given by NGD Studios personnel in charge of managing the tickets.

Also, from the Regnum Online Forum Regulations:
2.12) It will not be allowed to create threads about the Support System, Website or NGD Personnel. For such cases there is an email address: community@ngdstudios.com.ar

Since this topic doesn't comply with Forum Regulations 2.12 I will proceed to close the topic. Please read the Forum Regulations to get familiar with its rules.

Link: http://www.regnumonline.com.ar/forum/showthread.php?p=1196525#post1196525

Merry Christmas and patients! :)

Regards,