PDA

View Full Version : Tried to buy Ximerin but PayPal Window not loading

Kyrottimus
03-02-2011, 05:38 AM
I tried several times and the PayPal window (that has all the fields to fill out to put the payment through) came up as a blank white window with nothing in it, and wouldn't go anywhere. I waited and waited but the payment fields would not load.

After 5 or 6 attempts to get it to load, I got locked out.

I am on LinuxMint9 and was using Firefox browser, I think I could try another browser, like Epiphany or Midori, but now I'm locked out.

I get something like:

"For security reasons, due to too many attempts to log into payment options, this account has been locked for a day. Please try again tomorrow."

What frustrates me is chances are this "lockout" won't end until the Ximerin bonus is over.

Is there anything I can do? I already submitted a ticket (NGF-904709) but I don't think it will be addressed until the bonus is over.

Thanks,
-Kyro

Wield_II
03-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I tried several times and the PayPal window (that has all the fields to fill out to put the payment through) came up as a blank white window with nothing in it, and wouldn't go anywhere. I waited and waited but the payment fields would not load.

After 5 or 6 attempts to get it to load, I got locked out.

I am on LinuxMint9 and was using Firefox browser, I think I could try another browser, like Epiphany or Midori, but now I'm locked out.

I get something like:

"For security reasons, due to too many attempts to log into payment options, this account has been locked for a day. Please try again tomorrow."

What frustrates me is chances are this "lockout" won't end until the Ximerin bonus is over.

Is there anything I can do? I already submitted a ticket (NGF-904709) but I don't think it will be addressed until the bonus is over.

Thanks,
-Kyro

Contact paypal their customer service, they are ussualy quick at responses.
They might be able to help you out, or take a look at your account.

Zombrex
03-02-2011, 03:06 PM
You can also send a ticket in the "clients" section of our support area. Here is the address: www.regnumonline.com.ar/support.

Thank you.