PDA

View Full Version : err installer

ZhenChen
04-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Iv downloaded installer through torrent and normal download from site.. for starters - both take AGES to load for the installation start - BOTH have corrupted files (data1/data2 etc) - so unable to give the game a try.. never have i encountered a game so far until now where both installers are fucked up.. this is so frustrating - gotta just find another MMO id guess

ZhenChen
04-15-2011, 10:30 AM
errr... got it installed.. tho when i get the server selection and click 'Enter game world' - it verifies 'ok' - then this window with ''Conneting...'' ''Checking Firewall...'' pops up and next thing i see is -> [err][ui_elements][error_code_] - what now?

allowed it through firewall etc and yeah i got comp connected to net so please - no dumb replies.. if you got a working solution let me know.. appreciated

Castingbeast
04-15-2011, 10:50 AM
The solution is simple, wait till NGD fixes this issue. No one can enter the game right now I guess, we are all having the same problem :P

ZhenChen
04-15-2011, 10:55 AM
X.x wow.. ok cool.. well its better that way i guess - i was gonna think about just giving it up.. thx for the heads up - ill just try later :>