PDA

View Full Version : Changing password

epix89
09-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi Ro pple,

I logged into the website after that I tried to change my password. So i got an e-mail... I opened my e-mail and clicked on the link to change your password... But it doesn't working. I tried it maybe for 100 times... Someone got an idea about the problem?

I mailed ngd many times 4 days in a row. Still no respond. NGD support sucks! So if there is a gamemaster who could help me, help me please! It's urgent I want to change my pass so i can buy a lot of premium with the 20% extra.

Kind regards,

BHD

_Kharbon_
09-03-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi Ro pple,

I logged into the website after that I tried to change my password. So i got an e-mail... I opened my e-mail and clicked on the link to change your password... But it doesn't working. I tried it maybe for 100 times... Someone got an idea about the problem?

BHD

What doesn't work? What error message do you get?
Be sure to login when you click the email link...

You shouldn't use the ngd email, but the support page: regnumonlinegame.com/support

Wield_II
09-03-2011, 08:13 AM
I had a similiar problem when I tried to change it myself.

Try the "Reset Password", NGD will assign you a password.
After that I was able to change it myself.

blood-raven
09-03-2011, 09:11 AM
I tried to change my password so i sended a request to NGD via the site.
Never got anything back.

Wield_II
09-03-2011, 12:21 PM
I tried to change my password so i sended a request to NGD via the site.
Never got anything back.

You can try requesting one by ticket support, and ask them to send it to
your mail. Also worked for me.

epix89
09-03-2011, 01:04 PM
i used evreything via the website, and i tried the link also and i found another e-mail nothing is working. And now i can't log into the website? When i open the link it says [[req_request_expired]]

Whats the fcking problem lol?

Thanks for ur answers btw!

OpperVaagheid
09-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Give me your password and i will fix it for you... I hope you have good gear and stuff? :P

Midou_Ban
09-04-2011, 12:54 PM
im having problem with password change too,when i click on the link they had send,i get redirectioned to regnum.com.br,making the link useless,because every Brazillian get redirectioned to regnum.com.br,already sent ticket but ofc it was useless