PDA

View Full Version : Constantly Disconnected

Dracc
10-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Hey, I just installed RO, and my first impressions were pretty good. Seems intuitive and easy to play(Though moving about is hard for me because I am a console gamer, and the only PC mmorpgs I have played were point-and-click based movement)

My problem is that I get disconnected from server about 1 minute after I login. Without fail. I've also noticed a bit of lag while I am in game, but I'm on cable, and not downloading or transfering any other data. I verified my connection, and its still booting me. Is this server side? Temporary? If it is on my side, is it possible that it is being caused by using a wireless connection, or perhaps an issue with my router? The lag doesn't seem bad enough to cause a disconnection, and the regular timing makes me wonder if its due to anti macroing/hacking software. Perhaps my wireless fluctuations, and/or router config is tripping something. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

niclam
10-23-2006, 01:02 PM
Welcome Dracc to this ever evolving game,

You are being disconnected because your client must not be answering the ping request from the server, at all.
You should open the following ports on your router:
- 48000/48001 TCP
- 47300 TCP
- 9660 UDP

And about the lag, you don't need to worry about that, the problem is on our part and we are hastily working on a solution.

Regards

kaczor
10-24-2006, 05:43 PM
i also have that problem ... i play then I got lag form 200ms to 20k ms ... 40k ms and then drop ... but sometimes i got lag to 20k ms then it goes back to 200 ms and i can play without beeing disconnected.

Normal lag is like 600 - its too much i think ... i hope u will deal with it fast

PS i made my computer exterior and my friend comfirmed that my computer is realy outside :)

kaczor
10-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Again :-( ;-(