Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 08-08-2014, 05:59 AM   #1
esp_tupac
Initiate

esp_tupac is on a distinguished road
Default Hephaestus II retiring

Hi, everyone,

I'm writing this with mixed feelings. After many many years of playing Champions of Regnum, I think it's time for me to say goodbye. There are good and bad times but it's been fun overall hehe.

To my fellow warlocks that are still fighting and improving warlock combat, you are all legends in my book. A new era is coming and you will be faced with more challenges, and for me, I simply no longer have the time and energy to commit into developing a new warlock system again. It's time to let go and pass the torch.

I'd like to thank all my supporters out there. My enemies and realmmates alike, you have made me a better player over the years through countless combat encounters in the warzone. I won't forget you.

Finally, I'd like to mention a few names here. Zepharoth, Sathius Lock (fuck the spelling) and Mag mage, you three are extremely hard working and talented warlocks I have ever come across over the years and had the pleasure working with, who would give everything to make warlock a better and stronger class. My deepest respect to you three! Keep up the good work and make us warlocks proud in the future.

I wish you all best of luck in game!

Sincerely,
Hephaestus II

Last edited by esptupac; 08-08-2014 at 06:27 AM.
esp_tupac no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 06:18 AM   #2
Mage_pegusas
Initiate

Mage_pegusas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by esptupac View Post
Hi, everyone,

I'm writing this with mixed feelings. After many many years of playing Champions of Regnum, I think it's time for me to say goodbye. There are good and bad times but it's been fun overall hehe.

I'd like to thank all my supporters out there. My enemies and realmmates alike, you have made me a better player over the years through countless combat encounters in the warzone. I won't forget you.

To my fellow warlocks that are still fighting and improving warlock combat, you are all legends in my book. A new era is coming and you will be faced with more challenges and undesirable changes, and I simply no longer have the time and energy to commit into developing a new warlock system again. It's time to let go and pass the torch.

Anyway I wish you all best of luck in game!

Sincerely,
Hephaestus II
Goodbye again (?)
Old 08-08-2014, 06:27 AM   #3
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Cya in a few weeks when you get bored of real life and come back to CoR (the best game ever)
Old 08-08-2014, 06:39 AM   #4
UnknownUser
Pledge

UnknownUser is on a distinguished road

You talked in realm chat about this for 15mins. Now you are making a post on forums... see you in syrtis Hephaestus Z
Old 08-08-2014, 09:51 AM   #5
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

didnt we just talk about this when you came to visit us in alsius? ..and didnt we agree this game is like the hotel california.lol

i totally understand where your coming from dear,but lets not be hasty here...you need a break,heck we ALL need a break from this game sometimes.dont commit yourself to never coming back,ive done that in the past when i think real life isnt allowing me the time to play,i thought i cannot see myself ever getting time to play.but circumstances can and do change.

come to alsius i will give you a lvl 60 WM hunter(dwarf) and a lvl 60 warlock(nordo) to use when you want a change.they are my clan toons i loan out,but for you i would make a special case and loan outside the clan cuz we all love you hephie.your the best!

hugz
tan
Old 08-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #6
MiraMoon
Pledge

MiraMoon is on a distinguished road

Yeah Heph, take a break and you'll see.
MiraMoon no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote