Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 12-24-2016, 10:22 PM   #1
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road
Default Bound to caracter & accounts

Yo,

This bound to caracter & accounts is killing commerce, i want to buy a mask and gift it i can't ? i want to trade champion amulet i can't ?

Don't see any valid reason for making items and drops more and more bound to caracter/account except annoying players...

Well everything good now is bound to caracter, which make commerce completely dead, magna has no value, most of rare items are bound to caracters.

I want even to see wmc, tickets tradable !

Best,
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 01:54 AM   #2
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunnaki View Post
I want even to see wmc, tickets tradable !

Best,
Problem with making WMC even bound to account is that anyone can just farm them on an easier subclass. For example, hunter is my main character but I'd switch to knight and make double the WMC because its just a lot easier. I dont see them ever becoming tradeable
Old 12-26-2016, 11:38 PM   #3
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

Anunnaki makes a reasonable & valid point tho. Easy or hard, etc., with all these 'conditions' placed on the use & 'ownership' of various things in RO, this feels more like a restrictive lease, that this stuff is not really mine at all, since I can't freely do with it as I would please.

That said tho, as I understand it, these restrictions are in place to eliminate the duping of items, as was done more than once with magnanite. If this is so, then so be it (like it or not), but if this is not the case, then all the stuff on one's characters should be tradable goods.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 05:40 AM   #4
Takeyo
Apprentice

Takeyo is on a distinguished road

The real solution to the "duping" issue, is to correct the system that allows it, not prevent people from using their items as they please, but one thing at a time, I say.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:40 AM   #5
sobis
Count

sobis is on a distinguished road

The point with the wmc, it's to learn to use other classes. And do the effort in get them to improve that char and only that one.

The difference between wmc and tickets restriction is that even geting them with a "main" and spending them with a second char you gotta learn to use it in bz
Old 12-28-2016, 08:44 AM   #6
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobis View Post
The point with the wmc, it's to learn to use other classes. And do the effort in get them to improve that char and only that one.

The difference between wmc and tickets restriction is that even geting them with a "main" and spending them with a second char you gotta learn to use it in bz
I can't follow your logic. How exactly does having worse gear help me learn a class better? The long grind from lvl 1 to 60 has always been used as excuse to "learn the class" but how much time does one actually need to learn his class. One could argue that some need a lot more than WM.

Not like having higher dmg is skill based. That's what makes it actually rather frustrating, others hitting you higher for gear based reasons.