Old 11-19-2016, 08:27 AM   #1
Mashu
Master

Mashu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Multi-realmers on Heaven

Hi guys,

I don't get this...
  1. Example 1: Ignis 1 gem, Syrtis 5 gems, Alsius 0 gems
    Tons of goats helping Syrtis to invade, by interrupting Samal defence.
    What is going on here ?
  2. Example 2: Ignis 1 gem, Syrtis 4 gems, Alsius 1 gem
    However, players Isle of the North, Only Deumer, Shiza helping Syrtis (Gremla, hayop ka, Moonlight, Sentri, Ninja Naruto) to capture Samal.

After half on hour, killing Naruto 5th time, Samal lost with 3 brave Ignis in total + GC against 8 team-ed up players.

First of all, was good fight we got awesome RP, but I would feel embarrassed if I was in a group of 8, and couldn't cap fort defended by 3 for so long

Second, why do losing Assius keep helping winning at this very moment realm Syrtis ?
We could probably defend that fort if not teaming up Assius, yet their realm was recently devastated by Syrtis!! Where does this make sense ? I don't know.
Not that I care about dragon wishes, cause they're now shit, but.. yeah... If you really don't want your realm to suck, do something for realm, instead of helping others

Mashu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:51 AM   #2
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

We all know when there is a gelf ,alsius and ignis around ,we know who always gets attacked first so i don't figure your whining all the time..
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:03 AM   #3
Mashu
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
We all know when there is a gelf ,alsius and ignis around ,we know who always gets attacked first so i don't figure your whining all the time..
Do you consider all questions as "whining" ? Rather suggestions to goats, not to help you guys invade, when they're devastated themself.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:29 AM   #4
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Why u call them multirealmers? Is it against gameplay rules or what? Multirealmer is someone who swaps realm even to whine on enemy realm chat.

All realms do this what you said and it depends on the day Alsius is devastated, we cant do dragon raid because we have no gems so for us its better to help Syrtis once they wish we have our gems back
Old 11-19-2016, 09:38 AM   #5
Mashu
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Why u call them multirealmers? Is it against gameplay rules or what? Multirealmer is someone who swaps realm even to whine on enemy realm chat.

All realms do this what you said and it depends on the day Alsius is devastated, we cant do dragon raid because we have no gems so for us its better to help Syrtis once they wish we have our gems back
That makes no sense, since you have one gem now. Even if Syrtis manage to invade and get one gem, then they still need to invade your realm to make a wish. Also since you have one gem, you can make dragon rides. Instead your players choose to help other realm to invade your own realm as it will have last one remaining gem.

Last edited by Mashu; 11-19-2016 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:38 PM   #6
Mashu
Master

We dropped recipe after getting missing gem from goats.

FYI good strategy of Alsius teaming up with Syrtis to invade Ignis. Now you get farmed by Syrtis though you are gem-less thanks to above players who helped gelfs in the morning.

Old 11-19-2016, 07:57 PM   #7
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post

+1 every realm has done this its only smart of the goats to help the gelfs so they can do dragon raids
lmao its going to happen so deal with it

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:59 PM   #8
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

You are giving nicknames, and you are not supposed to do it here... I'm not saying that you are calling them "multirealmers", at least I didn't read it, but as they have already told you, it's just "playing smart". Syrtis has 5 gems and Ignis 1... Help Syrtis so they invade and we get gems back. Alsius has 1, Syrtis 4, Ignis 1... if Syrtis is zerging and trying to get Ignis' last gem, help them... we still have one to protect, and with syrtis having 5 there is the posibility of us invading them and getting 5 gems from one realm :d Sounds difficult, but we have done it many times before. If not, Syrtis will zerg us as well and they'll open portal. One way or another, we get our gems back :U
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:09 AM   #9
Sentrii
Pledge

Sentrii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
Do you have any idea who you are calling such things to? Those 2 players you mentioned, if you dont know are one of the best players in this server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashu View Post
Only Deumer
Sentri
Old 11-28-2016, 01:04 PM   #10
maciamdhorus
Pledge

maciamdhorus is on a distinguished road

Alsius simply invading both realms with 10-15 players when kinda nobody is online, just them, or people change realm to do these pointless invasions. cant understand the reason why, but, i'd just simply block the relics to be placed if the attacked realm has under 1-5 players online. what is good with farming a realm with 5 player online, if you have almost triple much?