Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 04-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road
Default Stucked with Throgg, Hellu and other quests

Hi.

I'm new at RO so don't blame me for lame questions.

Playing as an Alsius warlock at lvl 30, I've got four quests which I cannot complete.

1. & 2. Get baron ring from Throgg & Get Hellu's head
I got this quests back as I was lvl 23 and now at lvl 30 I'm still unable to defeat either of them. How to defeat them? My spells are far too weak for it.

3. & 4. Defeat 5 players from Ignis and Syrtis
Can I go to their realms and how? In the warzone there are too strong players and I don't have any chance to defeat them. I tried to join parties during the siege, but I get killed first.

Thanks for the help.
Slartibartfast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenkirin View Post
Hi.

Playing as an Alsius warlock at lvl 30, I've got four quests which I cannot complete.

I got this quests back as I was lvl 23 and now at lvl 30 I'm still unable to defeat either of them. How to defeat them? My spells are far too weak for it.

Can I go to their realms and how? In the warzone there are too strong players and I don't have any chance to defeat them. I tried to join parties during the siege, but I get killed first.

Thanks for the help.

1. & 2. I don't know how hard they are since i am not playing in alsius, but you should ask some of your realm mates to help you. I am sure there are some willing to help.

3. & 4. Actually i would wait with doing this quest if it is too hard for you. The reward isn't really that great.
But if you really want to do it i would skill the buffs from enchantments so you get credit for the kills of the other people.
But a fireball (4) for example into the enemy zerg should do it too. Just stick to your realm mates.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #3
Nils_Dacke
Initiate

Nils_Dacke is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesir View Post
1. & 2. I don't know how hard they are since i am not playing in alsius, but you should ask some of your realm mates to help you. I am sure there are some willing to help.
They are litterary impossible at the level you get those quests. So are the PH's, so is Vilcor's summon, and so is that impossible bear you are asked to kill up in Withering. (I did manage to take on the impossible bear with a warlock though.) These boss mobs are virtually immune to CC's. Hellu&Throgg also have a good range. The PH's can be bugged at least, so you can rest in cover. (You still need potions to out-heal them.)

There are three options:
  1. Ask someone to do the job for you
  2. Grind many levels until you can do it
  3. Nag at NGD to fix the broken quests already
Old 04-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #4
Baron

71175 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils_Dacke View Post
They are litterary impossible at the level you get those quests. So are the PH's, so is Vilcor's summon, and so is that impossible bear you are asked to kill up in Withering. (I did manage to take on the impossible bear with a warlock though.) These boss mobs are virtually immune to CC's. Hellu&Throgg also have a good range. The PH's can be bugged at least, so you can rest in cover. (You still need potions to out-heal them.)

There are three options:
Lol so goats have their impossible mob to kill too? How good i only do jewelry quests on mah goat.
71175 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:35 AM   #5
Slartibartfast
Master

Slartibartfast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nils_Dacke View Post

There are three options:
I realized that the purpose of those quests are not to solve it alone but to play as a teammate and learn about teamplay. All those quests are solved long time ago and I'm now happy at lvl 40.

Thanks for the tips, though.
Slartibartfast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #6
Rising_Cold
Master

Rising_Cold is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I realized that the purpose of those quests are not to solve it alone but to play as a teammate and learn about teamplay. All those quests are solved long time ago and I'm now happy at lvl 40.

Thanks for the tips, though.
YES there is some1 who knows why those quests are there

shame on you 'iplayalone' and 'iamashamedtoaskforhelp' ppl
Old 04-04-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road

Quote:

These questions I can try and answer.

At Fort wars, I think it's better you join when your realm has a fort captured.

I would try and grind to 40+ and try again.

Level30 is low and you can get killed by 2 hits quickly.

40+ is more reasonable since you can get more powerpoints. Being in a party at lvl 40, lvl 60 will get ranked down to Very Hard, still don't try to kill them solo.

That, or try to finish enemies with 1/4 of their health. You're lvl30 and it's quite difficult since you can get maybe 1 or 2 Trees to get Lvl4 Spells.

Thats my tip. I hope I helped.
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
roonwick
Initiate

roonwick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Hi.

Hardly lame questions. in fact, very good questions.

Quote:

these mobs are too strong to defeat on your own. when you have the quests (and you do), find hellu or throgg (they run around and do not have a fixed spot. looking for them can be very annoying.) and ask for help on the alsius chat channel (everyone can hear this channel outside the warzone). usually someone will help you pretty soon.

Quote:

Thanks for the help.
you're a low level, so you'll probably not be able to take down an enemy player by yourself. hang around in the back, and cast supportive spells like mana pylon, mana communion or buffs on your allies. if an ally buffed by you kills an enemy, you'll get credit for it too.

enjoy the game!
roonwick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #9
Archonaut
Banned

Archonaut is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonwick View Post
and ask for help on the alsius chat channel (everyone can hear this channel outside the warzone).
This is not true, if you play on Horus, Ra, Niflheim or Muspell the Alsius chat will only be seen by peopl inside the realms. If you play on Nemon or Piranha then also the people outside the alsius inner gates will see what you're asking for. (Not sure if Piranha too, correct me if I'm wrong).
Archonaut no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archonaut View Post
This is not true, if you play on Horus, Ra, Niflheim or Muspell the Alsius chat will only be seen by peopl inside the realms. If you play on Raven, Nemon or Piranha then also the people outside the alsius inner gates will see what you're asking for. (Not sure if Piranha too, correct me if I'm wrong).
Dunno about Nemon or Piranha but on Raven the realm chat is only in inner realm as well.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote