Gordiano
Pledge

Gordiano is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool video, Nice gameplay >.<
Old 07-27-2012, 03:00 AM   #3
shermannazi
Banned

shermannazi is on a distinguished road

Tengo que decirlo , le respondiste en ingles a alguien que habla en español DDDD
shermannazi no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Hito
Initiate

Hito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shermannazi View Post
Tengo que decirlo , le respondiste en ingles a alguien que habla en español DDDD
What? English, please.
Hito no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
Dupa_z_Zasady
Banned

Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point

I see occasion I wanted long before, to ask a question. What does it makes you to think that ganking grinders is worth sharing? I mean, when you meet grinder he is with spells on CD, mostly skilled for grinding, low on mana or health or both, and you have surprise advantage. So, is beeing a sucker worth sharing?
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
Wield_II
Master

Wield_II is on a distinguished road

Dupa having his period again?
Wield_II no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
Castingbeast
Banned

Castingbeast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatoo View Post
Dupa having his period again?
Actually, Dupa has the point ^^

Players who go to imp/alga or wherever people grinding just to kill em, are all fkers, no-skilled assholes who can kill only that type of players (ppl who have low hp and mana, having a grinding a setup).
I can say more tards present in syrtis, but i think I didnt say anything new with that.
And no, im not mad .
Castingbeast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
Freeverse
Initiate

Freeverse is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castingbeast View Post
Players who go to imp/alga or wherever people grinding just to kill em, are all fkers, no-skilled assholes who can kill only that type of players.
Two things:

1. I suppose you know the page with the rankings. Choose a random active hunter from the top 10 of any realm and tell me: "Yes, this is a person, who never killed a grinder. He got all his rps only from fort wars and fair pvp with people at the same lvl." Can you do it? Is there such a hunter?

For myself i can say, that i have been ganked many, many times by some of the och-so-famous-hunters on my 37 lvl barb, even after the rules of the WM quest have changed and it wasn't "only for the quest". What for? one more rp for VV and his crew?

2. This is a quiz for you and Dupa.

What do you reply in a situation like that: You are at cs and some experienced hunter says: "hey buddy, let's go to sh and kill some greens"
Do you say:
a) No thx, i'm not a fker & no-skilled asshole who can kill only that type of players, go without me, i look for my kills elsewhere.
b) Great, i'd love to join you, sound like fun.
Freeverse no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
Shwish
Baron

Shwish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeverse View Post
Two things:

1. I suppose you know the page with the rankings. Choose a random active hunter from the top 10 of any realm and tell me: "Yes, this is a person, who never killed a grinder. He got all his rps only from fort wars and fair pvp with people at the same lvl." Can you do it? Is there such a hunter?

For myself i can say, that i have been ganked many, many times by some of the och-so-famous-hunters on my 37 lvl barb, even after the rules of the WM quest have changed and it wasn't "only for the quest". What for? one more rp for VV and his crew?

What do you reply in a situation like that: You are at cs and some experienced hunter says: "hey buddy, let's go to sh and kill some greens"
Do you say:
a) No thx, i'm not a fker & no-skilled asshole who can kill only that type of players, go without me, i look for my kills elsewhere.
Ganking grinders is part of the game as you pointed out, yes everybody does it. Some more than others. What I understand Dupa meant was that putting it in video and posting it on Youtube pretending to be skilled is pathetic. There are hunters who managed to make videos that doesn't consist of only killing low level low hp players. I haven't watched this video yet so I am in no way directing any of this to the OP.
Shwish no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #10
Castingbeast
Banned

Castingbeast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeverse View Post
Two things:

Do you say:
1, Yes, id confirm that every hunter killed a grinder already but theres a huge different between killing grinders a few times(not the same ones), and keep going back to the same place with a zerg to gank everyone (the same ones), just to have "fun" and piss em off then port away, i could say two gelf knight names who do that all time when theres a boost on haven:P

If ud know my hunter ud know that i never did such things, i might have gone to sh/ alga beach when there was nt happening in wz and killed a gelf and then left, but in fact i hate hunting cuz its always the same... u go there kill someone then he yells at cs and brings zerg along so u end up at cs anyway. I prefer fort fights.

For ur 2nd point id only say:
c, Why the fk u wanna hit sh while gelfs farming at agg since hrs, u crazy? :P
Castingbeast no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote