Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
Gnupis
Pledge

Gnupis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hunter help

I'm a lvl51 hunter but I have been playing for longer than two years without counting a break when I quit. I never had a way to buy xim so lvling was always hideous, after 50 even more so. I figured that some day, long long time from now I'd get to 60. Maybe when the update that will set the cap to 70 comes out :P

The reason i'm asking for help though is not lvling its pvp and rvr. I'm on horus and to make things worse in Alsius too. My damage has been better, these days I find it hard to find someone weaker than me at my lvl. What I want to make clear is I am no noob, back in the day I was decent in pvp (used to have a better bow too) and even some good damage in rvr. I still participate at fort battles, most of the time I camo and cc enemies as my main activity but that's as far as it goes for me. I can't even kill an isolated conjurer on my own.

I have returned to the game quite recently and I find it harder than before. So instead of ragequitting again I decided to ask for help here from anyone that may have good advice. I know there are hunters much older than me around and more experienced. And if any advice is good enough for me i guess it'll be good for any newb hunter too :P

-Gnupis
Gnupis no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote