The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #12
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauluzz View Post
Haven't finished reading yet.. But wow! great job!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenel_Ka View Post
I have some questions about the Lamais:
Why were they so willing to join realms and fight their own race?
Why don't they share their knowledge of the Golden Dragon and the 6 gems with their respective realms?
As they allied with the realms the people gave them homes within their cities. Trust and loyalty were building up, slowly but surely. If they leave now they cannot warn the people about the dragons. They made a pact to help with the realm, to defend their homes. Seeing other lamais helping other realms was a good sign but it also meant they gotten themselves to a point to fight each other. The longer they are staying, however, the longer they've gotten themselves attached to their previous homes again. Seeing your home get invaded, you want to wish the same on your enemy, doesn't matter how peaceful you pretend to be.

They are releasing information, however none of the races are paying attention. Who would suspect that the dragoness is plotting something far bigger when they are receiving wealth and knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemo View Post
A great story.
I did not think NGD had included so moch lore

It feels great to know all these things now. But am disappointed of what they made of the story with the Soul Monger. This Vilcor-Golem does not fit such a story...
I don't see why not. Each runestone story has the exact same dialog - except the person and summon is changed. The Soul Monger created a non-existent order(props to that by the way), tricked the play into gathering each runestone and by the time the player defeated the Soul Monger's pawn, each runestone had disappeared. Now the Soul Monger has all he needs to try and free himself from his chains.

I'm aware that some grammatical mistakes still remain, we'll try to fix them.
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote

Tags
lore, races, realms, regnum, story