Add jewels, but not with WMC (due to realm imbalance). 10 30.30%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2015, 10:59 PM   #1
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road
Default Poll: Warmaster Jewelry

We've had discussions in many threads about this, but I figured we could kind of sum things up in a much more simple way by having a poll.

The game could use new content for both visual and character stat customization, and making WMC have more of a purpose other than getting to warmaster is a good thing, but of course a line has to be drawn with realm balance in mind.

I added my personal suggestion to the poll, which is releasing (slightly modified) jewels, but not the +40 damage amulets. To go along with this, I suggest adding companions that aren't too OP, and hats/clothing/fusion items... Stuff like that. So that option in the poll includes these things obviously, even though they are not written.

I do think anything OP added to the game should not be obtained in any way that is directly effected by realm balance (which is also why bosses are BS now that level 60's can drop). But, that doesn't mean WMC shouldn't buy something that can help make our characters a little better.. I think something like companions are good because you have to subtract one stat to add another.

Well, I am curious to see if there is a good number of players that actually want these elemental amulets introduced into the next update. Keep in mind, with all of this added damage from those amulets... Door/gate strength will have to be looked at, as well as guard and guard captain strength. Also area damage will be higher in general.

With all of that in mind, what do you think? Keep in mind this is purely about the jewels, and how they are introduced into the game... Not about changing WMC wishes or the fort reward system.

Can I edit the poll? I meant to write "as they are" and not "are they are".

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote