Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2016, 02:22 PM   #1
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road
Default Dragon Weapon Stats

Currently the dragon weapon stats aren't good enough and a lot of people have given up completely because making them is a waste of time. Anyone who is still trying to make one is only doing so because of the new looks (including me).

In my opinion health is not needed on the weapons at all. Instead, the weapons should give what the class actually needs without making them useless.

Here are a few suggestions on what the weapons could have.

Staff
Definitely needs cast speed since every mage values it. A lot use low level staffs simply because they have 7% CS and they embed another 7 after. Some have said that armour bonus should be a stat on the staff.

Bow
Archers dont need more health, instead add dexterity. Not sure what else could be added without making them OP. Suggestions?

1h Sword
The 1h sword is knight only and health actually makes sense with it. Knights are already tanky and have good damage. A fast sword is a nice change.

2h Sword
Currently the worst dragon weapon, 2 handed weapons have been overshadowed ever since the release of dual wield. Not making 2h useful again will just mean that people will make this weapon for fusion only.

Hayir made a good suggestion on how to make 2h useful again.
https://www.championsofregnum.com/fo...d.php?t=108221

Just a few extra suggestions

-Shields, offhands and a 1h weapon for barbarians need to be added.
-Some materials should be returned upon item craft failure. Imagine the frustration of waiting a week for a dragon weapon only to see it fail and disappear, along with your materials.

Overall, I think crafting was a success. I can see why it took so long to do. Some changes are needed but I like where this is going. Depending on how rare ancient soul breaths are, the weapons are on (more or less) the same level of difficulty to get as mag weapons.

Thanks for reading, and good job NGD.