Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2017, 09:00 PM   #31
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
The onlyone who don't know nothing about hunters here is you ichigo. always the same prick and a bad loser.
A lot of people would disagree.

Quote:
should i remind you that i am the actual champion of hunters and marksmans on the server? and that i did not lost not even 1 match....yes...i guess not.
I didnt take part in this tournament, not a single decent hunter or marksman took part.

Quote:
or how sick you died past time in samal....and then when i camped your save you called a girl to help you?....
I dont recall this ever happening, and if it did i'm sure you'd have put it in one of your videos.

Quote:
oh i forgot...now is when you post the same very old video of when you got boss items and resists and then say something to try avoid the real fact that you will never arrive in the same level as me on hunter!

wake up ichigo...your behavior is the behavior of a bad loser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_8TI4RWN-I

That was the last time I fought you properly, and anyone who watches can confirm that resists were on both sides. It was also shortly after I reached warmaster.

Quote:
Everything i wrote about the situation of hunter class in the thread above is true, And you have no right to come and attack my point of view and my person just because you do not agree. This way seems that the one who don't know nothing about hunters is you....and in fact...you don't.
I said you know nothing about hunters, which is true since you said they aren't a defensive class. I assume you want hunters to be some sort of assassin that kills people in one ambush? Unfortunately it won't ever happen so dont get your hopes up.

Quote:
puf...i pass months off and yet when i log in nothing change....same pricks....same losers....anyway it's just rp...more rps for me.
Lol, sure.