Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2017, 04:01 AM   #1
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road
Default Obligatory return to Regnum thread.

So I reinstalled regnum recently and it's pretty much the same as it was a few years ago.

I see there's a new community manager, that's great news... I'm sure you've got your work cut out!

I've also seen crafting has been introduced, no idea who made Adrian/Frosk cave on this but this extra dimension can only be a good thing!

Haven seems very quit. I'm a Syrtis player and I could only find one other player online when I logged on. That's not an exaggeration. I rode from CS to all our grind areas, fis, rea etc. I only got one response in the Syrtis chat and that was the only time anyone posted there or in any other chat. What is the plan with dealing with this? In the past I and others have suggested things to help boost the population, but as far as I know none of these have been put into action.

A fresh suggestion: I know Regnum can be relaunch on steam. Why not do what every other MMO does to boost player retention and population - free high level character. Say, level 55. Only avaliable through steam, maybe for accounts that have been activated via mobile (should stop too many people abusing the system).

This will probably fall on deaf ears, but if it doesn't here's a big suggestion: speak to the community. Ask for input.