General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2017, 03:58 AM   #1
Deepak007
Apprentice

Deepak007 is on a distinguished road
Default Few things that need urgent attention

Hi,

I will jump straight in to the topic without wasting time. Below are few issues that I believe urgent attention with regards to modification or fixing.

1. Paladins Aid: The most annoying spell active in game currently. Couple knights around and your targets are invincible. Seriously buffed barbs getting paladins aid at the last moment and neither the knight dies nor the target and the player is wasting mana trying to kill the target and above all this is complete bs. Paladin's aid was better earlier though it needed some improvement in terms of hp given.

->My suggestion is to change this spell to the stats of Ethereal Mantle.

2. Nature's Fury: Another retard spell which is used now a days by every pet hunter. Get a straight confuse 5 of the horse with double knocks (ambush 5 and nature's fury 5) you have no chance. Oh!wait, right before you say kill that pet dude, the hunter cast skin of the beast 5 with 15 secs duration. And not to mention the retard game style of some hunters going camo in middle of the fight to cast ambush from behind.

->My suggestion is to remove knock from nature's fury and try to reduce the duration of confuse and skin of the beast a bit (10secs at the max).

3. Fire Arrow: Most useless war master spell in game.

->My suggestion is to change this spell to the stats of Fire Rain so marks can inflect powerful damage to all the enemies in an area.

4. Hiding the animation of Army of One and Defensive Support by clicking on Defensive/Offensive Stance in the mid way of casting: This technique has a become a fashion in game lately. Every wannabe knight wants to hide these spells so that enemy players can waste their spells on them. This needs an urgent fixing now that you (NGD) says your bug reporting tool is up to date.

5. Logging off inside forts: Make logging off inside forts completely disabled like the implementation of casting teleport inside fort. If a guy wants to log off he may fight to death and then log off no excuses given.

6. Darkness begin dispelled by Protect Ally: Unarguably the most frustrating issue atm. Make sure that Darkness can't be dispelled by a knight. Gives better chance to kill any enemy in an RVR combat and worth playing warlock.

Those are the main issues that I can recall for now, will update issues in this thread if I come across any. If any of you can post such issues that would be helpful to the community as well.

Thanks,

Dwarf Cousins Association
Deepak007 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote