Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Welcome

Welcome New users can introduce themselves to the community here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2009, 04:56 AM   #1
Static_Fang
Master

Static_Fang is on a distinguished road
Default Player Introductions

Introduce yourselves to the community here.

Eg: [Edited Because everyone was showing mine up ]

Hey everyone! I'm Dark Venom Fang, an Ignis warlock [Ra] and my clan is; The Immortal Legends - which is a @%#$ing awesome clan!. My real name is Joshua, people just call me Josh, or even Jo. I'm a spider fanatic and a heavy gamer at heart. I like watching animal planet or some other tv show when i'm not playing games. I'm a short [fun sized] male with blue/green eyes and reddish-blonde hair that sticks upwards. In my spare time i; game, hold my spider [or both, as she often likes to sit on my chest and absorb heat while i game] and sometimes get dragged out somewhere by 3-4 mates. I'm an Australian, live up in Queensland. I also have a dog, Fox terrior/Jack Russel mix, His name is Nick, and his bloody strong for a short dog \o/. I have one or more pics on the gallery of faces, but i'll probably post more when i start working out :P.

Thats just an example, feel free to introduce yourselves to the other players here. As little or as much about yourself as you want.

- DVF

Last edited by Static_Fang; 04-09-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Everyone was showing my example up, so i did a proper one :)
Static_Fang no ha iniciado sesión