Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 07-12-2015, 03:53 PM   #1
chytrex
Pledge

chytrex is on a distinguished road
Question Auth code not sent to my email.

Hi, i installed regnum after years and I'm stuck at authorization. Authorization code wasn't sent to me.. I checked also spam folders and nothing. Can you help me, please?
chytrex no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:24 PM   #2
RustyFloyd
Community Helper

RustyFloyd is on a distinguished road

Hey!

You should send a ticket to www.championsofregnum.com/support and explain your problem. If you don't know how to do it. Here is a guide
Old 07-16-2015, 02:16 AM   #3
chytrex
Pledge

ok so let me resume my situation to you..

I can login to my account because i know password..

I can't login to support site because I forgot password there.
I can't renew this forgotten pass, just because my mailbox don't receive any mails from regnum.
I can't change my email assigned to my profile because it needs confirming something in my mail (WTF?? What will happen when somebodys provider will be shut down suddenly)

So, I'm asking again.. how do I get my auth code? Why when I create new acc then I don't need to have this auth thingy? Whats is even purpose of that thingy? For me its only annoying.. I'm fiddle with that more than week.. ..just because i wanted to play game.. Is there any sane way how to disable this auth annoymachine?
Old 07-16-2015, 10:32 AM   #4
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chytrex View Post

I can't renew this forgotten pass, just because my mailbox don't receive any mails from regnum.
I can't change my email assigned to my profile because it needs confirming something in my mail (WTF?? What will happen when somebodys provider will be shut down suddenly)

So, I'm asking again.. how do I get my auth code? Why when I create new acc then I don't need to have this auth thingy? Whats is even purpose of that thingy? For me its only annoying.. I'm fiddle with that more than week.. ..just because i wanted to play game.. Is there any sane way how to disable this auth annoymachine?
If your mail provider isn't accepting emails from Regnum, you need to check with them, or look in your spam folder. These emails definitely get sent out, so the problem is on your side.
The auth code is only required when you log into an existing account from a different location (though it can happen from the same location after you format too). This is to prevent malicious people simply logging into your account. While the auth code provides another layer of security which may be deemed as annoying, it's actually a good idea.
They /may/ be able to change your email address if you provide identification, but I'm not sure. This is why you need to do what Rusty said and send in a ticket. They will not help you with account details here.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 11:41 AM   #5
chytrex
Pledge

Mail provider is claiming, that they didnt received any Email to me from championsofregnum.com domain..

I contacted tech support of my mail provider two times with the same result.. No mail arriving from championsofregnum.com and if there is problem, they need to be contacted by regnum server admin to try to solve that..

In other words, I'm just ball in some silly tech support tennis game..

Edit:
I can't reach tech support as I can't use this account credentials. I played 2 years ago when my older OS stopped to be supported suddenly, so I forgot pass to support site. Which can't be changed without email..

I will be really glad If i can control if I want that authorization or not.. Even when I risk stealing my account. I'm not giving my ingame credentials to anyone.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:25 PM   #6
Helper_Aldarion
Community Helper

Helper_Aldarion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chytrex View Post

Hi, you can send the ticket anyway without logging in. Just click on Submit a Ticket and then select the General department and click next. In the form please provide another mail (i personally recommend you to use a gmail account).
Helper_Aldarion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote