Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 10-30-2015, 06:06 PM   #11
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pery3000 View Post
After years of you and your clan complaining about multi's. Nothing you say is valid anymore.
you are just making up things to justify your lies.

speaking for myself and TAG, we were the only clan in alsius that accepted multi's for a very long time.its was alsius who had issues with multi's.that has changed now i believe.if players in alsius were to be honest they would back me up here and agree with what i have said.Tag and Myself did not care if someone played in another realm.infact many alsius players used to make snide remarks how TAG is a clan full of multi's...we honestly dont care and i personally dont care.

i could name you 10 players who are still playing in alsius that also play in ignis and syrtis.that were in some cases part of TAG and have moved on to other clans.

i have however had issues with players swapping realms to create zergs.that has been and always will be a source of disgust for me.

so stop the lies,i know you are only trying to look cool.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:15 PM   #12
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svarec View Post
I think it is really funny to hear this from someone who complained so much about Syrtis farming Agger and who was saying so dirty words about multis ...
Seems people are changing if they change colors.

But i aggree with you that it will be nice if goats find some courage to go out of agger.
nope never said a dirty word about multi's,maybe you are thinking of someone else..ask sniper x if you dont believe me.he will tell we said it was ok he played for ignis and we didnt care if he played there because he was a responsible multi who did not create inbalance.he wouldnt tell us who he was and we didnt care.he was welcome in TAG and alsius no matter what.

i complained about zergs all the time.i used to complain and still complain about a lot of things.but i never complained about a particular realm farming a fort.i always had the option to go,just like i do in syrtis.

pay close attention.now i am no longer seeking exp at fort wars i rarely go to farms we have at aggs or samal.beef and myself have found a very fun way to play and we do that mostly.we go out and create fun by starting something,even if it means we get zerged we are out there doing something to stimulate the action on the server.we complain we just got zerged and that stimulates others and now and then others pop up in chat and say "hey where are you,i wanna come too" then they join us and soon we dont die as often and the fights last longer and both sides have fun.
Old 10-30-2015, 10:54 PM   #13
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Lmao if you check this cunt posts you will find it all complaining about multi realm, without talking about that daily alsius chat spam.

Only retards will beleive that nonsense she write.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote