Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 12-29-2016, 12:02 PM   #11
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobis View Post
It does if all the ppl goes to one or two subclasses.
Apart from that, the idea proposed by the creator of the topic would shorten the endgame.

Yes is only gear, but it changes a lot wearing full dmg jewelry than full defence. And it is very diferent how hard is to get with an archerd than a warrior/mage.

Is not about "fear", I (as you) have been playing regnum from a lot of time. The most of ppl always goes to by "easy way". And once again, what the creator of the thread proposed is (in other words) that.

This paragraph its so fun! Is contradicted by what you say in the second quote.
But let me say you something. The diference between legendary, enhanced armors/weaps, boss jewelry and some things you can get by wmc is not so far as you think.
The main diference is how you get it, and make it easier for the whole subclasses of each player is not a good idea for the game. Or at least is how I see the things.

text text
A +80 weapon makes a lot difference as well. Movement speed on gear makes a lot difference as well just like many other things.

Only class I would agree has it a bit harder to earn wmc is hunter. A marks has no problem at all.
But that's a thing people asked quite often for. Making hunter more attractive at fort wars, something that should be solved either way.

The way I see it is that we have reached a point in the game where it doesn't matter anymore. The majority of players already got all their gear. So what if few people scroll their chars to 60 and got their wm jewelry immediately, those things won't have any effect anymore.

Then we also have wmc boosters, how can we have any fariness in wmc earning? I don't think that's possible anymore.
Quite frankly for me it doesn't matter either way, i am not going to make another char.
But i say just let people have their gear and let them have fun. If they earned their wmc playing the game so be it doesn't matter to me on which char they got it.

As far as I understood the intention of OP is that it's directed at people who got all their wm stuff on a char already and still keeps earning wmc obviously, but don't know what to do with it.

And I don't see how I contradict myself, care to explain?

Last edited by Hayir; 12-29-2016 at 02:22 PM.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:32 AM   #12
rekkles12
Apprentice

rekkles12 is on a distinguished road

Im still laughing how alsius whants more wmc after the abuse of fort rewards.LOL.
rekkles12 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 06:38 PM   #13
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
Im still laughing how alsius whants more wmc after the abuse of fort rewards.LOL.
and invasions aka WMC wish

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:24 AM   #14
Almighty1
Pledge

Almighty1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscraem View Post
and invasions aka WMC wish
This wish was removed.
Almighty1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:47 PM   #15
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
This wish was removed.
I think he means that it was abused constantly before it was actually removed.
Old 12-31-2016, 04:17 PM   #16
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

It's some time since alsius poisoned the game with their 'way of gaming' so maybe it's time to stop bashing them with this. Especially when many of those players abusing the system and wmc wishes are inactive.

But the fact is, earning wmc got so damn easier in the last year, so there is no actual reason to make it easier or faster. Technically there is constant 2x wmc booster, possible to combine with wmc scrolls, wmc are earned directly by defeating oponents at forts, wmc quests are easier to complete and boosters apply on those as well. Whoever wants to get wm status and maybe jewels, needs just to play actively and not even so long as before.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:40 PM   #17
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

About crafting lvl/stuff and gold... imo it's should be account thing, wmc and RPs per character.

hah Still better to get jewells through abusing invasion system (without any cheats) than duping dragon/superboss/magna stuff. Best.
Old 01-01-2017, 02:12 AM   #18
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
hah Still better to get jewells through abusing invasion system (without any cheats) than duping dragon/superboss/magna stuff. Best.
If you think cheating didn't happen in alsius, I have some news for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
But the fact is, earning wmc got so damn easier in the last year, so there is no actual reason to make it easier or faster. Technically there is constant 2x wmc booster, possible to combine with wmc scrolls, wmc are earned directly by defeating oponents at forts, wmc quests are easier to complete and boosters apply on those as well. Whoever wants to get wm status and maybe jewels, needs just to play actively and not even so long as before.
Pretty much this. Its very easy to get WMC nowadays.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:24 AM   #19
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

This thread was about bound to caracter/account, but it went full retard.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:22 AM   #20
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekkles12 View Post
Might that be the reason both realms alliance against us at every boss even when we have 15 when syrtis and ignis together have 40? ) Guess you are scared af from us
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote