Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 03-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
-Drv-
Apprentice

-Drv- is on a distinguished road

Good video, nice gameplay Knoll.
I prefer to answer in this section rather then in the spanish one just to annoy who think that a ra player shouldn't post his videos here.
The regulations don't refer to a server division between spanish and english sections.
Anyway the largest part of the critics you have received/will receive were easy predictable and quite justified due to the level of your gear.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #12
Knoll
Initiate

Knoll is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofmeat View Post
Excellent, out of most Haven player’s league.
Ty for watching! im glad that u like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking-warlord View Post
i found his vid pretty amusing
Ty so much for watch the video!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Drv- View Post
Good video, nice gameplay Knoll.
I prefer to answer in this section rather then in the spanish one just to annoy who think that a ra player shouldn't post his videos here.
The regulations don't refer to a server division between spanish and english sections.
Anyway the largest part of the critics you have received/will receive were easy predictable and quite justified due to the level of your gear.

Ty Drv, i got uset to the critics of my "gear" and my "jowellery" hahaha, its not from other world, im glad that u like my video.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:15 PM   #13
Epon
Banned

Epon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoll View Post

Ty so much for watch the video!
oh god, i know this will sound incredibly bad, but i actually was talking about hollow ichigo's video to be honest, i didn t see your video yet, if i see a spanish title i usually ignore it i'll watch it
Epon no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #14
Checkit
Banned

Checkit is on a distinguished road

I don't mind watching gameplay of other servers. It is fun watching other people play, but if this recent surge of posting RA gameplay vids in the english image forum progresses, then people will make topics to complain, and NGD will make rules that servers stick to only their server image sections; which I don't want to see happen, so try not to overdue the posting of RA (or other server) videos here.

tl;dr - don't post so many non-haven gameplay vids that NGD has to make rules against posting in other server sections
Checkit no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #15
Knoll
Initiate

Knoll is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking-warlord View Post
oh god, i know this will sound incredibly bad, but i actually was talking about hollow ichigo's video to be honest, i didn t see your video yet, if i see a spanish title i usually ignore it i'll watch it
Ty for watching it now then (?) lol, my bad :/
Old 03-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #16
C.A.D
Pledge

C.A.D is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkit View Post
i don't mind watching gameplay of other servers. It is fun watching other people play, but if this recent surge of posting ra gameplay vids in the english image forum progresses, then people will make topics to complain, and ngd will make rules that servers stick to only their server image sections; which i don't want to see happen, so try not to overdue the posting of ra (or other server) videos here.

Tl;dr - don't post so many non-haven gameplay vids that ngd has to make rules against posting in other server sections
+1

Old 03-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #17
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road

Aren't Magnantite Weapons suppose to be rare? And now I see a player wielding 14k magnantites. I'm sorry but it took the fun away and couldn't even watch the full video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofmeat View Post
Excellent, out of most Haven player’s league.

If you rather watch deep penetration attacking people from camo, then go ahead.
To be honest, there was nothing wrong with Hollow_Ichigo video.

Well hunter either strafes you to death or surprise you to death. Normally, well-geared hunters tend to choose the first one.
Not to mention he's using Distracting Shot(5), Confuse(4)...
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #18
GrimNightfall
Initiate

GrimNightfall is on a distinguished road

My hunter has above average gear, so I tend to strafe. But one thing you will notice about my hunter is that I don't use confuse, I wish other hunters with good gear would do the same, hunter videos would be so much more entertaining.

This game is too easy
GrimNightfall no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:13 AM   #19
trulyem
Master

trulyem is on a distinguished road

There are Haven players who also post in the Spanish forums. Just so you all know.

Apparently, this is another overpowered player with complete set. So again, another boring video. Watched first 100 frames and you are good and you have the best set yet, your video sucks.

Gameplay is just too predictable. Typical. Stop posting same shit every time ? We've seen this like 1000 times and you copied from other RA players too. Get your own style.

I also play in RA. Quite disappointing to see garbage posted here.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #20
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamui View Post
To be honest, there was nothing wrong with Hollow_Ichigo video.

Well hunter either strafes you to death or surprise you to death. Normally, well-geared hunters tend to choose the first one.
Not to mention he's using Distracting Shot(5), Confuse(4)...
Its all in the details. No disrespect to deep penetration, but he do make some small mistakes, which is why he just barely get away from some of these fights, despite coming from camo in open terrain.

He handles that pet ganker that reveal him very well btw, but jeez to let yourself get hit with stunning fist in open field by a hunter that is confused. That player just isnt good enough to be considered a factor yet, which shows even more clearly around that tree.

Regarding Knolls game play,

He dont seem do many mistakes especially not 1v1, granted that all video captures may not represent the players true ability.

He takes on multiple opponents or starts fights head to head despite being damaged significantly already, which show he got guts something most hunters on Haven lack. Multiple opponents is the "hardest" part of hunter gameplay, due to their low number of CCs.
But let face it, hunter game play aint very hard unless you have really crappy items, which none of the players who post videos do.

He dont waste our time by showing the easiest part of hunter game play, which is when you come from camo 1v1 in open field.

I dont see all that much strafing, at least not to any excess.

His gear is good, but it not completely item whoreish from what I can tell, I could be wrong, he is also on a WM build (which DP is not).

6 sec more of confuse and 2 sec of stun, difference is that his opponents get a chance to buff properly beforehand since he dont come ganking them form camo.

Last edited by pieceofmeat; 03-23-2013 at 12:22 PM.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote

Tags
byaku $, cazador, hunter, knoll, syr-t