Warlock 22 32.84%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2017, 09:00 PM   #31
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
The onlyone who don't know nothing about hunters here is you ichigo. always the same prick and a bad loser.
A lot of people would disagree.

Quote:
should i remind you that i am the actual champion of hunters and marksmans on the server? and that i did not lost not even 1 match....yes...i guess not.
I didnt take part in this tournament, not a single decent hunter or marksman took part.

Quote:
or how sick you died past time in samal....and then when i camped your save you called a girl to help you?....
I dont recall this ever happening, and if it did i'm sure you'd have put it in one of your videos.

Quote:
oh i forgot...now is when you post the same very old video of when you got boss items and resists and then say something to try avoid the real fact that you will never arrive in the same level as me on hunter!

wake up ichigo...your behavior is the behavior of a bad loser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_8TI4RWN-I

That was the last time I fought you properly, and anyone who watches can confirm that resists were on both sides. It was also shortly after I reached warmaster.

Quote:
Everything i wrote about the situation of hunter class in the thread above is true, And you have no right to come and attack my point of view and my person just because you do not agree. This way seems that the one who don't know nothing about hunters is you....and in fact...you don't.
I said you know nothing about hunters, which is true since you said they aren't a defensive class. I assume you want hunters to be some sort of assassin that kills people in one ambush? Unfortunately it won't ever happen so dont get your hopes up.

Quote:
puf...i pass months off and yet when i log in nothing change....same pricks....same losers....anyway it's just rp...more rps for me.
Lol, sure.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:29 PM   #32
mind-trick
Apprentice

mind-trick is on a distinguished road

Horn is OP. hunters need to attend war and spam that shit more. tbh really surprised 8 or more people chose hunter at all
mind-trick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:43 PM   #33
Takeyo
Apprentice

Takeyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...Everything i wrote about the situation of hunter class in the thread above is true, And you have no right to come and attack my point of view and my person just because you do not agree. This way seems that the one who don't know nothing about hunters is you....and in fact...you don't.

puf...i pass months off and yet when i log in nothing change....same pricks....same losers....anyway it's just rp...more rps for me.

Best,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Most of what you wrote about the situation of hunter class in the thread above is false. We have every right to attack your point of view. This is called a debate. You are mistaken. For the record, no one has yet attacked your person. You have been called a troll, but that is simply because you are behaving like one.

You are the only one attacking other people's character. It would seem that you have taken this route because you have no material with which to back your position up, whereas I do. You have been shown the official documentation on the hunter subclass, you have been shown a recorded demonstration of your mistake, and you have been given a logical explanation, but you remain stubborn.

As for free rps, I dare you to try and figure out who I am in game, and face me one on one. Someone is really going to enjoy that, and it won't be you

Now, can we please stop feeding the troll, and move on with the actual topic?
Old 01-29-2017, 05:33 PM   #34
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind-trick View Post
Horn is OP. hunters need to attend war and spam that shit more. tbh really surprised 8 or more people chose hunter at all
I'm not, -trick. Those who did either lack realm/wmc jewelry & op bows/arrows (I feel their pain), or they just want the class to be over-the-top damage dealers, fully expecting to kill any & everyone they manage to catch & gank. Hunter to me has always been more of a subtle, finesse class best used to annoy & harass ... to set up enemies for the high-dps players, but try telling any of them that....

Not sure why it's so, but the want-it-all-&-right-now types usually seem to play barb ... or hunter ... then whine & bitch like a prima-dona about how weak/constrained their class is, & it is 'cuz they can't do everything all alone, just by themselves. Such always have plenty of 'balance advice' too, suggestions which SHOULD be used imho, as a proper guide of "what should NOT be done"....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:40 AM   #35
Joanna D\'arc
Pledge

Joanna D\'arc is on a distinguished road

Agree knight don't need move speed spell.
Joanna D\'arc no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:41 AM   #36
Morphina
Pledge

Morphina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
I agree with you in everything you wrote here. No way that knight needs buffs in damage or movement speed; it would be just too strong. I hope that too, knight doesn't need any huge changes.
Is the difference in gameplay between Haven and Ra really that huge? :P

EDIT:
Also, the results in this poll are little inadequate, since in the time I'm writing this, 3/6 players that voted for Knight are from Ra. :P Not that it's forbidden or something, but it's questionable if the results will show what *English* community thinks.
True that, knight is strong without move speed skill. It is a bad idea giving them that Haste. Maybe if the speed was like 10-15% at 5 lvl but 50% is ridiculus. About the new stance is ok. Knight cannot stay forever.
Morphina no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 02:39 PM   #37
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

hardly any marksman playing now,they all swapped to knight and lock
Old 02-19-2017, 12:28 AM   #38
Morphina
Pledge

Morphina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumberest View Post
hardly any marksman playing now,they all swapped to knight and lock
Marks is still great class < as every actually>. They been play too long with max range, all what they need its find good setup for war.
Morphina no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:56 PM   #39
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphina View Post
Marks is still great class < as every actually>. They been play too long with max range, all what they need its find good setup for war.
Yeah pretty much this. Being good on any class shouldn't mean playing from max range for the whole time.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:52 AM   #40
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Nothing changed about marks, still can outrange by far warlock and hunter.
Most skill foresight +3, with parabolic +1, and it is +41,5 range. So why they are complaining ?
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote