Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 10-25-2011, 02:10 PM   #31
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bois View Post
As I said before, a realm get invaded because of 2 main reasons.
1. Disorganised and poor communication.
2. They don't have sufficient resources to resist.

Optionally, there can be a lack of motivation.

In the old days, it was quite common for Ignis (with its organisation and communication) to hold Algaros for quite some time with any class configuration. Indeed I have been in situations there where 3 or even 5 of us hold off versus up to 11 players for up to 30 minutes .Keep in perspective Syrtis normally did not send full compliment of level 50s to take Algaros back. It normally has been and still continue to be a mix of levels.
With the beacons and new levels, it is not as easy.
This was because classes was by far better balanced somehow.

I remember the day when i played barbarian and 2 barbs and a conj wee was able too keep a fort vs 10 ignis.
Somehow even barbarians dmg was better balanced.I was able to make with my areas up to 1500 dmg(using a very slow weapon),and around 1200 dmg with sc.And like this dmg was kinda fair balanced,slow weapons very good dmg and slow weapons less dmg etc.That 1500 dmg from area gaveit me the option to be a massive murderer but dmg for PvP to not be so powerful.
So if you compare today.Very slow weapons and slow weapons have ~ similar dmg.And a sc is 2k dmg + and a area is that joke of 30-50 dmg ,up to 1200 dmg on mages.
Now that reverting of dmg from pvp to rvr seems somehow weird,because by far advantage pvp gameplay and not rvr gameplay.
That's happening for other classes too.Archers lots Repetion shot,that is joke,warlock lost tons of areas with massive dmg and dots spell took the place.
For warlock was the same.I remeber when Pluder killed 5 of us that was tryng to breack Samal's door,was very funny
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #32
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Gabburtjuh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
This was because classes was by far better balanced somehow.

I remember the day when i played barbarian and 2 barbs and a conj wee was able too keep a fort vs 10 ignis.
Somehow even barbarians dmg was better balanced.I was able to make with my areas up to 1500 dmg(using a very slow weapon),and around 1200 dmg with sc.And like this dmg was kinda fair balanced,slow weapons very good dmg and slow weapons less dmg etc.That 1500 dmg from area gaveit me the option to be a massive murderer but dmg for PvP to not be so powerful.
So if you compare today.Very slow weapons and slow weapons have ~ similar dmg.And a sc is 2k dmg + and a area is that joke of 30-50 dmg ,up to 1200 dmg on mages.
Now that reverting of dmg from pvp to rvr seems somehow weird,because by far advantage pvp gameplay and not rvr gameplay.
That's happening for other classes too.Archers lots Repetion shot,that is joke,warlock lost tons of areas with massive dmg and dots spell took the place.
For warlock was the same.I remeber when Pluder killed 5 of us that was tryng to breack Samal's door,was very funny
Ehm, so you try to say that two barbs with a conj should be able to kill a full war force in 10 seconds with area's? And that that would be more balanced as it is now? Dude, what are you smoking >.>

One Bite Snack, 60 barb / Wang King, 60 knight
Gabburtjuh no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #33
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabburtjuh View Post
Ehm, so you try to say that two barbs with a conj should be able to kill a full war force in 10 seconds with area's? And that that would be more balanced as it is now? Dude, what are you smoking >.>
Nope i told that the game fall from a extreme to other,if before extreme dmg was in areas ,now is in pvp and lots of areas are useless ....your extrated from text that you wanted to extract or you are brainless.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #34
Gabburtjuh
Baron

You said it was by far better balanced, so what about me asking if you thought that was a better balance as now did I extract from what I wanted to think and not what I read?

Old 10-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #35
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabburtjuh View Post
I wanted to think and not what I read?
Yes you wanted to think,unfortunaly you were not capable....
Maybe you go back to aggers to afk dancing at aggers?anyway it's the only skill that you have.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #36
Gabburtjuh
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
Yes you wanted to think,unfortunaly you were not capable....
Maybe you go back to aggers to afk dancing at aggers?anyway it's the only skill that you have.
Stop misquoting me and talking bs and explain your posts plz, you never made much sense but now you're not even trying to, you just misquote my posts and try to talk yourself a way out of a stupid post

Old 10-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #37
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

Grats goats!

P.S. Please stop upgrading forts to level 4. You are strong enough to fight without this. Please come to Herbred more often too.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #38
Tigerious
Banned

Tigerious is an unknown quantity at this point

Alsians got tons of robots too !
Do they pay enough ximerins to satisfy NGD ?

Anyway, enjoy your force while you can goats !
As far as I know each Realms have its turn.
Tigerious no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:52 AM   #39
trulyem
Master

trulyem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybbamma View Post
Hello , i m sure alsius is very happy in this days because they opened the portal 2 times in few hours , but they opened portal because noone from syrtis and ignis in online . All the time when this people from other realms in online they cant move a gem neither the enemy gate . So . .dear alsius show us u can take the gems when European ppl is online no when they sleep )
i wish you good luck when syrtis and ignis is online !!!! Hahahaha
RA? If yes, LOL!.
Old 10-26-2011, 01:46 AM   #40
Psynocide
Master

Psynocide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood-raven View Post
Waist bandwidth on something you won't be doing in the next hour(s)?
Good idea.
Now let me tell you what I don't get.
Why does it annoy you so much?
I've never understood why people get so much rage over afkers.
Is it the illusion of having less in numbers than you genuinely do? Would you feel better if we just logged out? Because the scenario wouldn't change, we're playing or we're not regardless of being logged in and my waste of bandwidth isn't exactly inhibiting your ability to play so I'm afraid I don't see the problem.
Psynocide no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote