Warlock 22 32.84%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2017, 02:58 AM   #41
hellscraem
Initiate

hellscraem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anunnaki View Post
Nothing changed about marks, still can outrange by far warlock and hunter.
Most skill foresight +3, with parabolic +1, and it is +41,5 range. So why they are complaining ?
just to have something to cry about

ignis - chaos hellscream , Grom hellscraem , Hellscraem - Ra
hellscraem no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:28 AM   #42
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Also normals werent the only important things, it was spells.
That long range BoW is disastrous and totally cancer, 8 seconds long dizzy from 40 range. And also winter stroke.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 10:39 AM   #43
Tamui
Baron

Tamui is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hate the player not the class
Tamui no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:24 PM   #44
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
Also normals werent the only important things, it was spells.
That long range BoW is disastrous and totally cancer, 8 seconds long dizzy from 40 range.
Maybe it's not Burst of the Wind's duration that is a cancer, but the fact that the very subclass ( warlock ), that IS depending on spell casting, has ZERO protection against dizzy. Knight has block and deffensive support too, archers have SOTW and Low profile, conjus have Mind Blank, what about warlocks?
Right.

EDIT: forgot about barbs with UM

Last edited by Kimahri_Ronso; 02-23-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Kimahri_Ronso no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:37 AM   #45
rinky
Initiate

rinky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphina View Post
Marks is still great class < as every actually>. They been play too long with max range, all what they need its find good setup for war.
Marks still has good range. Just not 50m.

30m bow + 3m [10% (focus 5)] + 6m [20% (foresight 5)] + 6m [20% (parabolic 1)] = 45m. I usually don't use both focus and parabolic at the same time. Technically, you could get another 1.5 m out of parabolic at 5, but I don't bother, yet. So, max range 46.5, excluding equipment bonuses.

Next to lock, marks is my favorite class. I still like it, even after the nerfs.

Rinky
Old 02-24-2017, 10:00 AM   #46
rinky
Initiate

rinky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayir View Post
I disagree, at fort fights, which class do you see survive the longest pretty much always? It's knight. If 4 barbs hit you while you are unbuffed, of course you are supposed to die, what else should kill you? You are not supposed to be unkillable as a knight.
If you are unbuffed because you were CC'ed. it is your allies fault for not dispeling you. For not healing you, for not giving you shield wall.
I really wonder what most knights vision their class to be. That they are literally unkillable? That all there allies die and just they stand around...and do what?
Well... on RA -- they stand around in front of the fort, walk into the nearest concentration of enemies, nearly undamageable (block/resist/whatever), and cut loose with typhoon. Then the next one does it. Then the next one does it.

Tanks, they are. That's okay, I think. But those high defenses should subtract from their movement speed, their attack speed, or their damage. Defensive Support and Defensive Stance do that. I think some of the other powers should, as well. Which ones and how they would balance would require careful thought.

Haste should not go to +50% at 5. +30% would be more appropriate. And, even then, I'm not sure "haste" belongs in a knight's powers.

But that's me.

Rinky
Old 02-24-2017, 03:33 PM   #47
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Also, I noticed that once a knight using Paladin's Aid on an ally, they swap stats too?? The target gets all stats of the knight?? Why the target, that is a barb or a hunter can NOT be knocked at all?? The knight should get part of the dmg that is done on the ally and that is all, at least it should be according to the description, is it a bug? Better fix it ASAP, very annoying.
Its already impossible to kill the target with Paladins's Aid, at least make them knock-able or dizzy-able...
Old 02-24-2017, 06:46 PM   #48
Evanz33
Initiate

Evanz33 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
Also, I noticed that once a knight using Paladin's Aid on an ally, they swap stats too?? The target gets all stats of the knight?? Why the target, that is a barb or a hunter can NOT be knocked at all?? The knight should get part of the dmg that is done on the ally and that is all, at least it should be according to the description, is it a bug? Better fix it ASAP, very annoying.
Its already impossible to kill the target with Paladins's Aid, at least make them knock-able or dizzy-able...
Its not a bug. All your atacks are redirected to the knight so you are atacking the knight not the knight ally in those seconds (sorry for my bad english) so if u try to knock down the ally its the knight the one that will be knocked down
Evanz33 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:25 AM   #49
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanz View Post
Its not a bug. All your atacks are redirected to the knight so you are atacking the knight not the knight ally in those seconds (sorry for my bad english) so if u try to knock down the ally its the knight the one that will be knocked down
That makes no sense. Not your english, only the damage should be redirected to the knight taken by the ally, nothing more.

I target the mage (insert class) and not the knight for a reason and that reason is that it's easier to knock a mage down or make her dizzy, or even kill one, than a knight. I attack the ally, knight takes dmg. Should be simple as that, but if what you said is true, that once a knight using Paladin's Aid on an ally it's always the knight I "hit" even though I have the ally as locked on target, then NGD added another Army of One for the ally for 8 sec.
Should not work that way.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:03 AM   #50
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

Well a lot of thought on paladin aid is already done, pretty sure it wont be nerfed. So instead think of ways you can outsmart its use.
Like, just immo the knight and run away, the barb will chase you and as soon it leaves 8m gap from knight who is Immo, ez, he dosent even realize what can happen to him then cause its over too soon.
saumya no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote