Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 05-30-2016, 05:13 PM   #71
Zarakaye
Apprentice

Zarakaye is on a distinguished road

That is funny, I remember the time when gamigo managed the server we was crying NGD please come back …
And now we see that the game was not updated since years ( I mean I true update ). We claim that gamigo come back lol.
If I remember we had already asked years ago a merge but was not possible because NGD had an agreement with gamigo …
Zarakaye no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:48 PM   #72
Ulmar
Pledge

Ulmar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarakaye View Post
That is funny, I remember the time when gamigo managed the server we was crying NGD please come back …
And now we see that the game was not updated since years ( I mean I true update ). We claim that gamigo come back lol.
If I remember we had already asked years ago a merge but was not possible because NGD had an agreement with gamigo …
Gamigo =/= GameSamba.

Gamigo is far worse than NGD, believe me. I think pretty much everyone who played on Nemon or Valhalla would agree on that. Some people miss the GameSamba era, but I doubt anyone that has experienced Gamigo management miss them. ^^

On topic, I've already said before why I personally wouldn't like the merge to happen (Part of it being because those 30+ vs 30+ battles are the most boring thing ever, IMO. I'm glad they don't happen on Haven anymore to be honest).

But as it seems the merge is the will of the majority, I guess it would be a wise decision for NGD. Seeing how the last updates failed to bring new players or to make old players return, and how the overall lazyness of the community hasn't improved at all (and probably won't, the way people stay afk at save waiting 10 mins inbetween TDM matches being the latest proof), I too believe Haven won't be "saved" now. Which is sad, because it could have been...

The old saying says "Conjurers first !" - Pizdzius' Comic.
Ulmar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:34 PM   #73
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarbarianAlsius View Post
He is Demuner

Horus is cursed every server who fused with him is destiny to die , Raven was amazing
+100 for you my friend.

I always thought this. And I feel really happy that i am not the only one who have this strong impression about horus and its "community".

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Old 05-30-2016, 11:45 PM   #74
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulmar View Post

"[...] those 30+ vs 30+ battles are the most boring thing ever"
God, thank!
yes, there is no fun in a game of cat and mice in a fort. The best mass fights which ever happened were in open field in war zone. Not in a fort!

Once in amum Frosk teleported everyone to an open field to make a mass fight to perform tests of the lagg in the game ( guess some here remember of this). And this was amazing!!!! Very, very, very, great mass war! Was a open field war with space for everyone move normally and freely as it was used to happen in real life in the era of the sword and bows..
So much better than the boring fort war

This is one more reason for the Devs allow the players to evolve in the game by other ways beyond the "completing WM quests only at forts", as it is at this moment.

Kind Regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Old 05-31-2016, 08:22 AM   #75
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

In this i agree with @Elva - best wars are open ones. Bashing doors and poping in and out with areas is boring. Nothing can beat good bridge or open war.

--

It is true RA have more numbers and playing style is quite different because of it. As Horus combat is more skill and CC based, RA one is mainly on damage and less CC. As i played there i found this less interesting - well i was on a level 30 character and died quite easy... Grinding is harder too because of many hunters and alot grinders around.

Numbers on RA are a blessing and a plague. There is fort war on some fort most of the time, and smaller wars on bridges and between hunting parties. Fort and bridge wars are bigger and hunt ones are like our bridge ones.

As i was in Alslius in RA most of the times my Valhalla clannies was on hunt or bridge fights and less on forts.

Dunno actully - I'm quite split in one hand i love Horus and on the other seing it in this sorry state makes me sad. Something has to be done in any way.
Old 05-31-2016, 10:38 AM   #76
Zarakaye
Apprentice

Zarakaye is on a distinguished road

I can agree with Elva. With my hunter I have more fun in pvp or fight in open field.
But as Warlock I prefer mass combat. Because The warlock is designed for this not the hunt.
A lock can not win against a good archer on open field.

killing these warlock is so easy in open field, as a hunt is funny not when you are the lock.

A lock as usually 4000 hp with energy barrier has +1400 = 5400hp. A hunt will hit the lock around 200 dmg, 400 with ensnaring arrow and 200 dmg by the pets. So the hunt run faster than the lock and have lot of trick to keep always a good distance. In 20 hits (10 by the ehunt and 10 by the bets) the lock is dead so around 12-15 sec and this without cast a spell to enhance dmg. Imagine if the lock is lucky and can reach to the hunt. His life will be less than 40 % so he should hope that all his spell pass (archer as lot of evade), that he will not be confuse or ambush to be able to hit once time before his death …

Last edited by Zarakaye; 05-31-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Zarakaye no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:14 PM   #77
kowocki
Initiate

kowocki is on a distinguished road

The solution to boost open war on Haven can be another change in wmc quets. Sady more and more (especially newer players) play for objectives (wmc, champion armour).

Removal of wmc wish (why a HELL it took you so long???) was first positive step.

Second was adding new reward at forts for every kill and removal of noble quest. But since we got this reward why we still have seperate quest for warzone and forts?

My suggestion:

keep the 2 quests with 1K reward and do them again for whole warzone and remove the silly ones for 250wmc and keep the gold quest.

this way we get 3 wmc quests and empty slosts for other future quests/realm tasks
Old 05-31-2016, 02:26 PM   #78
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Yep, as long as you get the reward at a fort / castle only, you can forget open field fights....at least on Haven.

I'm up for changing WM quests, so they give reward anywhere in the WZ .
Old 05-31-2016, 03:01 PM   #79
Drago-I
Pledge

Drago-I is on a distinguished road

Haven is fine
Drago-I no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:41 PM   #80
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
Yep, as long as you get the reward at a fort / castle only, you can forget open field fights....at least on Haven.

I'm up for changing WM quests, so they give reward anywhere in the WZ .
Exactly!
WM quest should never have been changed. As it was before, was great. I am the alive example that even in low populated server the player still can evolve if the WM quest can be fulfilled in anywhere in war zone, as it was in old times.

when the devs changed the wm quest to be completed only at forts, this restricted so much the players and the possibilities of war/ Player's encounters in war zone.

And this brought to a low populated server all the problems related to fort fights, which in short mean, "you only can do something if you have numbers for that".

if we have the WM quest open to be fulfilled in anywhere in war zone, it will allow the online players to have something to do/evolve in the game, even if he be the only one online, or if he play a class that does not allow him to take a fort alone.