Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 10-02-2009, 03:19 AM   #81
Brother-brian
Master

Brother-brian is an unknown quantity at this point

Man, it was a flame-out discussion on realm chat. Chill, man. Be a hep cat, not a jive turkey.

And the fact that your not the only one that listens to (c)rap music simultaneously depresses me, as to the state of the nation, and encourages me, through the realization that I am precisely the length of those combined songs ahead of those who listened to them in my total amount of lifetime that wasn't completely wasted.
Brother-brian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #82
MapleLeafs
Secondary account

MapleLeafs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother-brian View Post
Man, it was a flame-out discussion on realm chat. Chill, man. Be a hep cat, not a jive turkey.

And the fact that your not the only one that listens to (c)rap music simultaneously depresses me, as to the state of the nation, and encourages me, through the realization that I am precisely the length of those combined songs ahead of those who listened to them in my total amount of lifetime that wasn't completely wasted.
So what do you listen to? "I Hate Niggers" from KKK Greatest Hits Vol. 666 ?
MapleLeafs no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #83
Brother-brian
Master

Yeah, the race card. If people dont like rap, it must be because they are racist pigs. Whatever.

I listen to real music. You know, live people playing songs and melodies on real instruments that take years of hard work and talent to play, songs that also take hard work and talent to write.... something more than just making them rhyme. Songs that can be written down on sheet music.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:25 PM   #84
Brother-brian
Master

If you're referring to my comments, I did grow up in a ghetto. Poor, poverty level projects with lots of violent crime, lots of drugs as well. But rather than fall into the easy trap of "drawin' some werds 'bout it an' callin' it rap" all about how "we can't make it out, this is my life, I kill yoo whitey 'cause i'm mad an' its okay because im ghetto trash".... I got an education, hauled my ass out of the situation, without exploiting it. If my language doesn't sound "ghetto" enough for you, its because they're not ghetto. They're English. It doesn't mean I didn't grow up there.

BTW, the above is another reason I dislike rap. Exploitation. MLKJ would be rolling over in his grave over this crap.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:30 PM   #85
Brother-brian
Master

I hate shred metal just as much as I hate rap. I will concede that at least metal requires a fair amount of hard work, learning, technique, and.... *ripping the words from my mouth*.... talent.

Which is more than one can say for rap. Otherwise uneducated ghetto folks wouldnt be able to do it so well.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:52 AM   #86
TheMessenger
Banned

TheMessenger is on a distinguished road

your an idiot. none of those songs I posted are about that. but you didnt listen to them ofc. cause all rap is crap. I said it before and Ill say it again you are irrogant/ignorant
TheMessenger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #87
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for turning this thread into flaming rap. I thought we could share our thoughts, people who actually listen to rap and others would just mind their own business if they don't like it. But no you had to post here and throw a bucket of vomit, just in case

Brother-Brian, I don't CARE where you grew up and why you dislike rap. I don't give a poo.
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #88
Brother-brian
Master

rap flames perfectly well all on its own, lol. It doesn't need me to help.

But the faster it burns, the better.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #89
Dannboy
Initiate

Location: With DB on the top of Mount Doom were Sauron lives.
Dannboy is on a distinguished road

Flames are no good

Oh yeah, Rap.
I personally hate rap, I like Metal.
But it is one artist that makes Rap that I like, at least a bit.
Lil Jon!
Dannboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #90
TheMessenger
Banned

TheMessenger is on a distinguished road

Brotherbrian idk why you even bothered to post in here. You dont have any clue what you are talking about and is why I stopped talking to your dumbass. You are like one of those rich kids/kids who thinks he is better than everyone else and if what someone else is saying is right you dont want to hear it. You keep coming up with the same shit about rap being crap because it raps about racist things or w.e else you said. I keep denying it and posting what I consider old school rap songs that have nothing to do with it and you just dont even want to think about yourself being wrong. Just save us all the trouble and stop posting in the thread please. Go back to whining about everything you can think of

You talk about how you got and education and made it out. Ok well Im 110% that most kids in the ghetto dont have the same problems that you had growing up. If I had an older brother. Lets just say a senior and I was 15 and he got shot and killed or any of my close family members did for that matter. That would devastate me and I would not be able to focus on school work. Alot of people in the ghetto have it alot worse than you had it.

Ill continue my post later if I remember it after my homework
TheMessenger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote