Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
Truewar
Master

Truewar is on a distinguished road
Default Magna Duplicating?

I was harvesting magnas and treasures on nemon... I found a rock on the steep hillside. I`ve climbed to the top and fell down and stuck on Rock. I was on horse and when it was standing up on rock it was not unstable( it was stamped on it)

I double clicked on magna and got it in my inventory and in status bar. But rock under me didn`t disappear. I`ve double clicked again and got another magna. After that rock disappear. Was it bug? Or was it rock inside rock?

Truewar
The Knightmare
Truewar no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
tjanex
Banned

tjanex is on a distinguished road

I think a bug happened to me and Herome as well we were searching magna (kinda no-life 2 hours a day magna searching ). And I found a rock double click and I could do that 3 times . If it is a bug it was a good one
tjanex no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #3
Leadoffhitter
Initiate

Leadoffhitter is on a distinguished road

Asking already for magna reductions?!?

It's hard to live without uber-gears/uber-weapons, please ask for more magnas for a fair game!!

Arf!

Leadoffhitter no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-14-2010, 03:29 AM   #4
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadoffhitter View Post
Asking already for magna reductions?!?

It's hard to live without uber-gears/uber-weapons, please ask for more magnas for a fair game!!

Arf!

OFFT:Useless comment ever....game is funny even you play naked...if you play for gears you will never see the fun from him.

ONT:Nope ...i think is normal...magna respawn is random /area ...so if nobody harvested initial magna because was climbed...second respawn was in same place.
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 09-15-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
Leadoffhitter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidraA View Post
OFFT:Useless comment ever....game is funny even you play naked...if you play for gears you will never see the fun from him.
Sorry, don't agree. I think yours is one of useless comment ever.

Why?

1.- There has been a huge difference between players because of gears and weapons since happy boxes/magnas appeared in the game. One of the biggest issues/changes in this balance soon-to-be-implemented is because of it. (VI on mages; bows that hits x2; warrior weapons...)

2.- Because it's only written to sting other people that is not even answering in your thread, but answering someone familiar.

3.- You don't know who I am, what do I play, or how I do it. So you have less information possible to make that kind of comments (if you play for gears you will never see the fun from him...)

4.- You're having this attitude in other threads.

Quote:
ONT:Nope ...i think is normal...magna respawn is random /area ...so if nobody harvested initial magna because was climbed...second respawn was in same place.
You didn't understand the first post of this thread.

Have a nice day.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
HidraA
Banned

If in this post you find ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truewar View Post
I was harvesting magnas and treasures on nemon... I found a rock on the steep hillside. I`ve climbed to the top and fell down and stuck on Rock. I was on horse and when it was standing up on rock it was not unstable( it was stamped on it)

I double clicked on magna and got it in my inventory and in status bar. But rock under me didn`t disappear. I`ve double clicked again and got another magna. After that rock disappear. Was it bug? Or was it rock inside rock?
...this....

Quote:
Sorry, don't agree. I think yours is one of useless comment ever.

Why?

1.- There has been a huge difference between players because of gears and weapons since happy boxes/magnas appeared in the game. One of the biggest issues/changes in this balance soon-to-be-implemented is because of it. (VI on mages; bows that hits x2; warrior weapons...)

2.- Because it's only written to sting other people that is not even answering in your thread, but answering someone familiar.

3.- You don't know who I am, what do I play, or how I do it. So you have less information possible to make that kind of comments (if you play for gears you will never see the fun from him...)

4.- You're having this attitude in other threads.
..then i am Santa Claus...

You think i care who are you and what frustation you have?!?... )
Go in corner of room,today no candys,no cartoons for ya.
Kids...
Old 09-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
Leadoffhitter
Initiate

Quote:

If in this post you find ...

...this....

..then i am Santa Claus...

You think i care who are you and what frustation you have?!?... )
Go in corner of room,today no candys,no cartoons for ya.
Kids...
Lol!

Hi Santa!
Old 09-16-2010, 02:46 PM   #8
ice_zero_cool
Master

ice_zero_cool is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Lol!

Hi Santa!
How about switching on you brain? I never did it before, but this time I agree with HidraA, your post was the most useless I've seen in a long time.

On topic:
happens, I don't think it was a bug. Rather what the others said.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
Leadoffhitter
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_zero_cool View Post
How about switching on you brain? I never did it before, but this time I agree with HidraA, your post was the most useless I've seen in a long time.

On topic:
happens, I don't think it was a bug. Rather what the others said.
Bad thing it finnally happened (agreeing, of course), just a simple view to his posts would show you that favourite sentence since day one is: "useless comment ever", and "frustration" comes in, in fourth or fifth position. Shame you thought zerging was a good solution to that kind of unnecessary and useless answer.
Btw, IMO yours is as useless as his, even more, as you meddle in a 1vs1 discussion. Green way, maybe?

On topic:

I play in Nemon full time, after a long time in Ra. My former answer to truewar comes from another point of view:

When magnas appeared they were supposed to be implemented to activate an almost non-existing trade and to be the answer for non-premium players to have access, with more work and effort, to get at least a weapon to get close to those from lucky boxes.

No idea how it works in Horus, never been there since client don't show that server to players with IPs in countries where spanish is spoken (And yup, I know I could enter otherwise, but no customer service in case of problems). But in Ra, even when you play non-stop for hours you can get... one magna per day if you're lucky? (Unless you play in initiation zone; in wz they're almost non-existant) So hard to get them. Some 50 lvls there and not even a single lingot made me think that i should forget about it. But when I tried Nemon I begun to think it could be made. Nemon has a low population density, so easier to get magnas. With a 34 char there I've got more magnas than 4 50s; 47; 41; 38; 30 combined in Ra.

I suppose for you magnas are not such a big deal comming from a server that sure allows each player to get a nice amount of them, due to lower population density. But it's not the same everywhere. On the other side uber-gears and uber-weapons are everywhere at Ra. Making 1vs1 2vs2 fights not really fair in skill matters. My first post in this thread comes from my background. I've seen a lot of "young-gun" players posting in threads at forum asking for nerfs, changes et al. that have ruined some parts of it, in recent years. They speak out loud; they react disrepectfully against others, because they see everywhere useless minds with brains switched-off speaking nonsenses, that freaks them out. And they usually leave game that way. Shame. Well, maybe not.

At the same time I had the opportunity to share clan with Truewar some time ago and reading the previous post (from tjanex), made me think I shouldn't expect this kind of reaction of yours. It was an opportunity to stuck my tongue out at him.

"I double clicked on magna and got it in my inventory and in status bar" <---> "...so if nobody harvested"

----> Is it contradiction or I just missed something while translating?

Off-topic:

Advice: Grow up. A hacer la fotosíntesis de Surak.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:08 AM   #10
HidraA
Banned

Quote:
On topic:...
*ROFLMAO*
-In your country your government wash brain of kids?
-Your parents love you?(because look like not )
-You are one broken disc?(repeating over and over..)

If you have complaints about amount of magna go in complaint section.
Just don't hijack this tread...what was one poor question and you transformed in your own complaint about.
Closed Thread