Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 03-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #1
SeriousGamer753
Pledge

SeriousGamer753 is on a distinguished road
Default Startup problem !!! Can't play the game !!!

Listen guys i run Regnum, accept the agreement, login i click play and it loads the data1, 2, 3, 4, 5. The game starts up and the loading screen shows up ... It loads up to about 50% and it stops. I waited for an hour but it didn't move a bit. My download speed goes up to 64/Kbs and it also stops. The game itself doesn't stop because i can move the mouse and the tips are going on in circles. I restarted the game few times and i noticed with every restart it loads up a bit more, wich i think it's weird...Before i didn't have any problems with the game on my old PC but that one was too low spec. so i decided to download it on this one. So if any one has an idea of how could i fix this problem i would appriciate it alot !!!
SeriousGamer753 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
Julian_213
Baron

Julian_213 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriousGamer753 View Post
Listen guys i run Regnum, accept the agreement, login i click play and it loads the data1, 2, 3, 4, 5. The game starts up and the loading screen shows up ... It loads up to about 50% and it stops. I waited for an hour but it didn't move a bit. My download speed goes up to 64/Kbs and it also stops. The game itself doesn't stop because i can move the mouse and the tips are going on in circles. I restarted the game few times and i noticed with every restart it loads up a bit more, wich i think it's weird...Before i didn't have any problems with the game on my old PC but that one was too low spec. so i decided to download it on this one. So if any one has an idea of how could i fix this problem i would appriciate it alot !!!
i think that the New Launcher have a lot of problems. NGD could Release a Patch The next week. The spanish Community has a lot of problems too

PD: Sorry for my english, i did my best trying to answering your question
Old 03-03-2013, 07:56 AM   #3
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

It always takes ages to load after a fresh install according to my own experiences as well, the best thing you can do is wait it out...
As you mentioned closing the game then re-opening it again might help for a strange reason, I also did it and got myself faster into the game. So keep trying
Old 03-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #4
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

In the launcher options, try enabling, or disabling, the option "download all resources at once" - sometimes the problem can be caused by that.
While entering the game on fresh install, the client has to download quite bit of data, so try to be patient . As long, as there is some download speed, the client is still downloading..
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote

Tags
freeze loading game