Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 04-20-2010, 09:16 AM   #21
Dupa_z_Zasady
Banned

Dupa_z_Zasady is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining-Scias View Post
I was so sick of resists on my lock that I wanted to try a full SM setup (despite my non-SM stuff), because it's "much easier" since there's no resists on normal hits...
Oh really much easier ?
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/550...0041713514.jpg
Thx man for this post. I was considering to give SM a try when I would grind my lock again. You have spared me some time. ^^
Dupa_z_Zasady no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #22
Arafails
Baron

Arafails will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ltl- View Post
Man, my post is a bit offtopic, but If you live in USA, how the heck you have so many damn grammatical flaws
Well hardly anyone in USA can speak English properly anyway, so... what's your point?
Old 04-20-2010, 03:30 PM   #23
Hamster_of_sorrow
Self-called retired user

Hamster_of_sorrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arafails View Post
Well hardly anyone in USA can speak English properly anyway, so... what's your point?
if u are in the teamignis mumble often, you will hear plunder say that he doesnt speak english, he speaks "american". i think this is the beginning of a new language!
Hamster_of_sorrow no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #24
Malevolence
Banned

Malevolence is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamster_of_sorrow View Post
if u are in the teamignis mumble often, you will hear plunder say that he doesnt speak english, he speaks "american". i think this is the beginning of a new language!
Speak American lol Lets all say Newspeak all together now. So sad

Newspeak is a fictional language in George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. The term was also used to discuss Soviet phraseology.[1] In the novel by Orwell, it is described as being "the only language in the world whose vocabulary gets smaller every year". Orwell included an essay about it in the form of an appendix[2] in which the basic principles of the language are explained. Newspeak is closely based on English but has a greatly reduced and simplified vocabulary and grammar. This suits the totalitarian regime of the Party, whose aim is to make any alternative thinking—"thoughtcrime", or "crimethink" in the newest edition of Newspeak—impossible by removing any words or possible constructs which describe the ideas of freedom, rebellion and so on. One character, Syme, says admiringly of the shrinking volume of the new dictionary: "It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words."
Malevolence no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:44 PM   #25
Hamster_of_sorrow
Self-called retired user

Hamster_of_sorrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
Speak American lol Lets all say Newspeak all together now. So sad

Newspeak is a fictional language in George Orwell's novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. The term was also used to discuss Soviet phraseology.[1] In the novel by Orwell, it is described as being "the only language in the world whose vocabulary gets smaller every year". Orwell included an essay about it in the form of an appendix[2] in which the basic principles of the language are explained. Newspeak is closely based on English but has a greatly reduced and simplified vocabulary and grammar. This suits the totalitarian regime of the Party, whose aim is to make any alternative thinking—"thoughtcrime", or "crimethink" in the newest edition of Newspeak—impossible by removing any words or possible constructs which describe the ideas of freedom, rebellion and so on. One character, Syme, says admiringly of the shrinking volume of the new dictionary: "It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words."
HAHAHA wow. so the government is to blame? wouldnt surprise me too much.

Its a conspiracy i tell you!!
Hamster_of_sorrow no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote