General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
cheddar
Pledge

cheddar is on a distinguished road
Default Review Questions for Developers and/or anyone who knows the answer

All,

I am tossing together a review for Regnum Online (downloading the client as I type this) and had a few questions.

1. How long has the game been in Development?
2. How many users have signed up for the Beta so far, and what is the most concurrent players online?
3. Is there an estimated completion time to the development cycle (IE. when will the game officially go public)?
4. Any brief descriptions people would like to add would be great (under a paragraph please!). Anything about classes, skills, and races would be grand.

Any information would be appreciated!

-Cheddar
F13.net
cheddar no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-23-2006, 06:50 PM   #2
niclam
Legend

niclam will become famous soon enough

Hello Cheddar,

- The game has been under development along with the underlying technology (ng3d engine) for the past 3 and a half years.
- According to our database, we have 14500 signed users and our top concurrent users count was low (56) as we are not actively advertising the game yet.
- The deadline for the game launch has been moved several times due to major iterations along the development cycle, nonetheless, it will probably be release on the fourth quarter, this year.
- Brief description: Regnum Online is a massively multiplayer online role playing game emphasizing in a Realm versus Realm conflict, player versus player combat, socialization and extensible gameplay.

We would like to add that the game is still under development and some of the areas might be flawed or not working at all. As we approach the launch cycle, rough edges will be covered.

Regards

Last edited by niclam; 05-23-2006 at 07:04 PM.
niclam no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-23-2006, 11:11 PM   #3
chilko
NGD·Studios

chilko is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

you can find more information about the game in the FAQ section of the Website:http://www.regnumonline.com.ar/index.php?sec=9&l=1

And also, remember that Regnum Online is still under development, so you should be writing more of a Hands-on Preview than a Review

Good luck with your article, hope you like the game

Regards,

Andrés Chilkowski
NGD Studios
chilko no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-24-2006, 10:35 AM   #4
krissb
Pledge

krissb is on a distinguished road

Nicly answerd nclaim i like the way u call us by our names lol
krissb no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-24-2006, 07:44 PM   #5
cheddar
Pledge

cheddar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko
you can find more information about the game in the FAQ section of the Website:http://www.regnumonline.com.ar/index.php?sec=9&l=1

And also, remember that Regnum Online is still under development, so you should be writing more of a Hands-on Preview than a Review

Good luck with your article, hope you like the game

Regards,

Andrés Chilkowski
NGD Studios
Exactly what I would be doing. Game crashed on me when I loaded it though; I will probably have more time to play around with it later. Read www.f13.net if you have some time! We analyze all within the genre.

-Cheddar
cheddar no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread