Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 01-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Jazzikah
Pledge

Jazzikah is on a distinguished road
Default Downloading Issue?

After I select which game world I want to enter, I get the NGD Studios animation as normal, and then I get a black screen with a little blue bar in the top left corner. It says "Downloading:" with a percentage. It always gets to 94% before it stops responding and I have to cancel out of it via Ctrl+Alt+Dlt. I've un/reinstalled the game so many times it's not even funny and I'm fairly sure it's not a firewall issue. I have both Regnum Online and ROClientGame on my list of exceptions. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I really miss playing, haha. Does anyone have any idea how to help?
Jazzikah no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
WarParty
Apprentice

WarParty is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzikah View Post
After I select which game world I want to enter, I get the NGD Studios animation as normal, and then I get a black screen with a little blue bar in the top left corner. It says "Downloading:" with a percentage. It always gets to 94% before it stops responding and I have to cancel out of it via Ctrl+Alt+Dlt. I've un/reinstalled the game so many times it's not even funny and I'm fairly sure it's not a firewall issue. I have both Regnum Online and ROClientGame on my list of exceptions. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I really miss playing, haha. Does anyone have any idea how to help?

If it does not pop up as not responding in a error box let it go. Sometimes it can be lengthy waiting on it. I had same issue previuosly doing exact same thing just no pop up but did say not responding on ctrl+alt+del.
Turns out I just needed a little patience.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
Jazzikah
Pledge

Jazzikah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarParty View Post
If it does not pop up as not responding in a error box let it go. Sometimes it can be lengthy waiting on it. I had same issue previuosly doing exact same thing just no pop up but did say not responding on ctrl+alt+del.
Turns out I just needed a little patience.
I let it sit for about 21 hours and it still didn't load.
Jazzikah no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote