well at least, thank you in this point ngd
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:29 PM   #104
Stormcloud
Pledge

Stormcloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala110593 View Post
seems the other way around to me, if alsius doesnt have the numbers explain how they manage to kick the ignis zerg and syrtis zerg out of the market? they eventually outnumbers us and kick us out, so they do have the numbers they just dont put forth the effort, so its idiotic to think otherwise.

I'm also tired of alsius moping around and complaining about numbers, when you dont even try what requires very little numbers. When we put syrtis gates in danger alsius does nothing. You would think that some of you would run up to the gate, break it, run in to the main city and kill the leader for your quests. This is not helping ignis in anyway, just yourself and getting your quest done, but i guess sitting afk in aggers save is better. Don't say this isn't possible, ultimate did it alone, so i think its time for alsius to rly take hard look at themselves, there are ways they can participate in this game even if they aren't a huge force. If you say bs im just an idiot who thinks im pr0, ignis was in this spot before, being camped by syrtis for 2 hours and htne being camped by alsius for 2 hours at meni. Being set in danger by both realms constantly ( alsius in meni, syrtis in samal and shaan), but we always fought and when we had low numbers we would run up to the forts where you two were fighting and see if we could kill some. Sure we would complain on the forums, but we never showed the attitude of alsius of just giving up, so any argument about low population you have is utter bullshit.

-glulose
I am a syrtian player and yesterday both ignis and alsius were coordingating to give us a major run for our money not once but 2 xs. Perhaps you all dont play the right timezone to see the action but there was a heck of alot of fighting yesterday involving all 3 realms.
Stormcloud no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:32 PM   #105
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormcloud View Post
I am a syrtian player and yesterday both ignis and alsius were coordingating to give us a major run for our money not once but 2 xs. Perhaps you all dont play the right timezone to see the action but there was a heck of alot of fighting yesterday involving all 3 realms.
Youre imagining things. You are from Ignis and Alsius and Syrtis are teaming up.
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote