Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support > Linux

Linux Technical issues under Linux platform

Old 03-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #1
Firesign
Pledge

Firesign is on a distinguished road
Default Purchasing Ximerin

One of the premium items cought my eye, it's like 30,000 Ximerin so I wanted to see how much that would cost in real dollars.

Attempting to purchace them ingame give me a message "contacting Steam" which never does anything after waiting forever.

www.championsofregnum.com tells me to go to a link on the gamesomba site, but the destination says "an error occured". The PHP apears broken and the directory structure lets anyone browse it and read all the files including the hashtags associated with everyone who went there. Don't know what that means but seems like a security risk to me.

And then GameSamba.com tells me to buy Sambas, not Ximerin, and they costs $100 for 12,000 Sambas. I don't know how Samba's translate into Ximerin, but I need 30,000 and if it's one to one then that's almost $300, and I don't need a mount that badly. And then it doesn't at all mention how to redeam Sambas for Ximerin.

WTH is going on? This is way too complicated.
Firesign no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
VeterKh
Master

VeterKh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firesign View Post
One of the premium items cought my eye, it's like 30,000 Ximerin so I wanted to see how much that would cost in real dollars.

Attempting to purchace them ingame give me a message "contacting Steam" which never does anything after waiting forever.

www.championsofregnum.com tells me to go to a link on the gamesomba site, but the destination says "an error occured". The PHP apears broken and the directory structure lets anyone browse it and read all the files including the hashtags associated with everyone who went there. Don't know what that means but seems like a security risk to me.

And then GameSamba.com tells me to buy Sambas, not Ximerin, and they costs $100 for 12,000 Sambas. I don't know how Samba's translate into Ximerin, but I need 30,000 and if it's one to one then that's almost $300, and I don't need a mount that badly. And then it doesn't at all mention how to redeam Sambas for Ximerin.

WTH is going on? This is way too complicated.
it's too easy.
1 samba - 5 ximerins. You can convert from samba to ximerin on gamesamba site.