Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 04-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #11
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by errei View Post
its is not unfair to treehug.
if my dmg is low as a shit (i dont mean lower, i mean very lower) then my enemy, i wont staying in front of him unless i have CCs ready to save my ass.
i dont know who u r, but try killing a fullbuff marx usign a shit dmg-ed hunter w/o camoing( not that i like camoing) or treehugging and try to enter a competition of normals with him.

i guess it is a BS to u not letting a barb reach u and kill u with 2 normals huh?

and btw any1 can tree hugm not a unfari move, really
Of course its unfair, because most opponents can have an excuse either to treehugg or not depending on setup, class or playstyle, which if both opponent are equally egoistic then there will be no fight at all.

Thats why duels should be done without both elements of excessive kiting and treehugging, you buff and clash and the best player/class win under some simple but relatively fair rules.

Sure some classes will be a bit disadvantaged, but their win also weigh more heavily when they pull it off.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #12
VandaMan
Baron

VandaMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by errei View Post
its is not unfair to treehug.
if my dmg is low as a shit (i dont mean lower, i mean very lower) then my enemy, i wont staying in front of him unless i have CCs ready to save my ass.
i dont know who u r, but try killing a fullbuff marx usign a shit dmg-ed hunter w/o camoing( not that i like camoing) or treehugging and try to enter a competition of normals with him.

i guess it is a BS to u not letting a barb reach u and kill u with 2 normals huh?

and btw any1 can tree hugm not a unfari move, really
There's nothing wrong with hugging a tree, but there's a difference between a 1v1 and an arranged PvP. When you set up a PvP, you are agreeing to a fight that comes with some rules. If it's not a PvP, then anything goes.
VandaMan no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #13
Aries202
Banned

Aries202 is on a distinguished road

The way you sound like is you want two people to just rush each other head on. meaning if caught in the chain first you're dead unless you resist against a good player who can keep their chain.

Be realistic.

Pvping in this game is just so shit, luck/gear is a huge factor when it's two skilled players.

You barely control the fight, at anytime someone can resist your spells when they're stunned! How can someone defenseless resist!?... NGD logic, but yeh, it's coming to the point where pvps are just for fun, if not you'll be raging a lot losing when you're not supposed to.

Either way, I enjoyed the video Paddy... good thing about you, can pvp and have a smile on even if you lose or not.
Aries202 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #14
learntoplay
Initiate

learntoplay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries202 View Post
The way you sound like is you want two people to just rush each other head on. meaning if caught in the chain first you're dead unless you resist against a good player who can keep their chain.

Be realistic.

Pvping in this game is just so shit, luck/gear is a huge factor when it's two skilled players.

You barely control the fight, at anytime someone can resist your spells when they're stunned! How can someone defenseless resist!?... NGD logic, but yeh, it's coming to the point where pvps are just for fun, if not you'll be raging a lot losing when you're not supposed to.

Either way, I enjoyed the video Paddy... good thing about you, can pvp and have a smile on even if you lose or not.
Unless I lose to Darksel because of retarded resists.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #15
pieceofmeat
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries202 View Post

Be realistic.

Its very rare with that kind of perfection when two players are buffed and prepared and fight head to head, usually its a combination of OP items, lameness and bad or otherwise disadvantaged opponents.

Only classes I can think of that run the risk to die as easy as you describe when buffed and prepared are warlocks and maybe barbarians.
Some of the most powerful classes once they get a hold of their target, so really not much room for mistakes, which should happen at times if the fight is "clean".

In general when two equally matched players go head on, the outcome always feel quite uncertain despite some balance issues.

Besides the outcome is not that important either, luck, bad luck, balance issues etc, dont pass unnoticed in a duel.
Skill will show, weather you win or lose and likely mutual respect for each other because of that, something you will not have for the everyday ganker or itemwhore that pops out of camo, DIed barbs or someone that rapes you with insane damage and attack speed buffs from max range.

Obviously there is little reason to duel someone completely out of your item range, unless you want to make a statement.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:44 PM   #16
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

i think i speak for a lot of people here when i ask who are your ingame chars?
Old 04-11-2013, 10:01 PM   #17
GreenAngel
Initiate

GreenAngel is on a distinguished road

Fights 1vs1 or PvPs are gear-based and luck-based fought a hunter today and he/she resisted distract shot at vital times twice, it's fun though and nice to watch what other people do in certain situations.
GreenAngel no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #18
pieceofmeat
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
i think i speak for a lot of people here when i ask who are your ingame chars?
This not something I intend to give away for free.
But if you start playing your warlock frequently again, then I will at least share my active characters with you.

Send me a PM when you think you qualify or activate yours and I decide.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #19
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofmeat View Post
This not something I intend to give away for free.
But if you start playing your warlock frequently again, then I will at least share my active characters with you.

Send me a PM when you think you qualify or activate yours and I decide.
Im always on lock it would be easier if you just tell me.

EDIT: i found out anyway, noob

Last edited by Hollow-Ichigo; 04-12-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Hollow-Ichigo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #20
VeterKh
Master

VeterKh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAngel View Post
Fights 1vs1 or PvPs are gear-based and luck-based fought a hunter today and he/she resisted distract shot at vital times twice, it's fun though and nice to watch what other people do in certain situations.
pet resisted too :0
more playing this game - more bugs and lugs, stupid resisted, broken tracks... rage qiut