Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 07-14-2014, 10:25 AM   #71
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

We got this all wrong.

I think gelfs should have Tele taken away from them permanently.

Much better - tele should dump them right outside wherever the largest gathering of goats/pigs is. This should ofc also come with an automatic system verification that the gelfs will be outnumbered.

Gelfs should at the point of materialising in front of the goat/pig zerg, also have an automatic no-cast period, kind of like when you dismount, but ofc be able to get attacked. Oh, and 10 necro points for all the materialising gelfs.

Since it is not fair that only one of the other two realms would get to hammer the gelf group, perhaps once they all die they should then be teleported to right in front of the other realm's larger group.

NGD should also make it such that once the goat & pig's largest groups get their go, the gelf group is split up into smaller groups and automatically teleported to the many other goat & pigs group in their respective realms.

Oh and at moment of gelf materialisation, goat & pig groups should automatically be WM bannered, without anyone having to cast banner.

Pls NGD fix this! It is completely unacceptable that this does not happen You are so clearly gelf biased. They deserve much worse than this, but us goats & pigs are very nice people and we will only request this one minor balance update and ignore all the other potential fixes which will create a fairer play experience for us goats and pigs. For now...

Jarne/Jaro Seeker - a goat & pig 'sleeper' agent in a poor gelf's body
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:03 PM   #72
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
I wonder why so many people complain about wm tele from besieged fort. Can't get rid off feeling it's just crying cos your rps are teleing too. Rps whoring event is over, why then?
If enemies tele out, they loose fort anyway. Not giving their realm points won't change anything in your victory, really.

'Misusing' trap door is another chapter i think. Isn't the same as tele, cos it gives advantage to defenders in battle. Tele won't give you more kills or fun, repetitive use of trap can be pretty annoying.
After hours of fighting, most of all players will want to get some reward. No matter if rlm points are important, it is what quite a lot see as their motivation.
Plus, everyone seeks for revenge after having been penetrated at their very own fort.
Being able to kill your enemy is a inevitable requirement for a mmorpg like Regnum. You may not be affected by players escaping the fort and running away by using ports and trap doors, but the majority of us is.

I have no idea what this thread is about actually but anyway
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:09 PM   #73
Takeyo
Apprentice

Takeyo is on a distinguished road

Wow, everyone hates Syrtis so much :P Personally, I only hate Alsius. What should really happen is that losing the fort by porting away turns out to be disadvantageous because the opposing force then gains momentum and you begin to lose territory fast. They don't need to disable ports inside castles and forts, just work on the balance so that it's not such a good idea. The trapdoors need one of two changes: either the exit should be placed in range of the wall, or they should become unlocked for all players once the fort gate is down. One of the two would be plenty to solve the problem. Right now the exits are underneath the range of the wall so it's hard for anyone to guard them from the top.
Now back on topic. Gelf is a real word. I don't know if anyone realizes that, but it's true. According to some sources, http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...70810081,d.b2U
There is no reason whatsoever to assume that it stands for something particularly coarse, or insensitive for that matter. However, I have never been able to figure out why we don't just call the realms by their names, or their abbreviations, or even their colours. That's just me I guess
Takeyo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote