Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

View Poll Results: What did you think about update?
I liked update 5 17.86%
I didn't like it. 23 82.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2015, 12:17 AM   #11
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

The update was good. i really enjoy it, and i am sure many others players are enjoyng it aswell. Now we have more wars than before of the update, and this... just this... should be already enough to make those who claimed that "the servers would die with the updade", shut the f. up and stop complain. Syrtis haven has finally wished against alsius, AFTER THE UPDATE. and now everyone have a "goal". so the game is good and a way more enjoyable. about the jewelry status, is all cool, everyone enjoy it, and like i said in others posts, no one disbalance was created, quite the contrary now everyone has the chance of be equal. ( pvp tournament show it )

so, nothing to complain against the update. the only thing which should be "changed" is the wmc ammount at forts per kill, because its really too few. Also the rewards for unlocking relic should also be increased, from 300 to 600, at least. because now is really a way harder to farm wmc, and of course, since alsius realm in haven had a big advatage "in the times of the fat cows", now that is harder to farm, is natural that the others players will complain. But well, its the life, "shits happen". I bought my wm horse without boost for 300.000,00 wmc and now anyone can buy it for just 150.000.00. you think i enjoy it? of course no, but even so, I'm not crying in the forum for nerf or something like some fags do here.
So, out of the amount of wmc that should be increased in the forts, "per kill", everything else related to the wm jewelry update and gold jewelry is good, and the war and fun in the game has increased a lot.

Now what we need is the devs to read my post about "Grind zones & grind spells", and think seriousily about it. because grind zones could give another "boost" in the will of the players and i am sure it could bring very good results.

Have fun ^^

Kind regards,

Elva Hunter - Elite of Syrtis clan

Old 09-13-2015, 01:16 AM   #12
clavinfay2010
Pledge

clavinfay2010 is on a distinguished road

PPl like the update, hell big No, the actions are no where to be found, only thing left is farming, and capping empty forts for lousy wmcs. In general, i don't like adding more op damage jews into the game, which will further drive apart the balace from this game, NGD don't interested in heeding the warning from vertran players, instead they go ahead with their unpolished update. You can gain the short term income from selling the wmc booster, but the big chunk of the population left haven, especailly ignis, it's ghost town there now= no money.

From my personel experience, for some of my toons I can afford wm jews even without doing any wars. For example my hunter, I already have over 250k wmc before the updates, along with dragon ammy and wm rings and decent bows I can be a op hunter, ganking up ppl if I want to, but what's in fun of doing that. Those open area fights that's what attract the ppl. But on the other hand my newly created wm barb is struggling to earn any wmc.

Realm balance is hard to achieve among other MMOs, COR is no different, the thing I'm disappointed about the lack of the efforts from NGD, they could use the GM more efficently, like organize wars in weaker realms, coordinate the fights, helping out the newbie with like killing XXXX quest. Instead they are either chatting on the realm chat or idling in the some god forsaking spot, anything personel against the gms, they have limited powers.

To sum up I'm offical in break mode, sry for the long post, since it's a game I played since 2009, i felt the need to say something.

Kalvin, Kalvn, Clarice, Clementina, Clayrissa, Calendre etc, gonna miss ur guys.

Zerg makes ppl stupid
clavinfay2010 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote