The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 10-08-2015, 01:03 AM   #21
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
There is no need for stronger mana support

who here spoke of "stronger mana support"? this small change could just make the spell a bit more dinamic in its use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
elvo
ouch....so much hate. "the wrath comes when there is lack of
argumentation capacity."

read helps a lot

Kind regards,

Elva hunter - Elite of Syrtis.

Old 10-08-2015, 01:25 AM   #22
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
talking as a player who burn so much mana in the war ( and also get kinda drained by the enemies mages, -_-" ), i say:.... Mana communication dont make almost any difference. But one Good Golution to make the spell a bit more Atractive and worth to be skiled, would be a simply change, which is:

1: Make the sinergy bond like the greater regeneration. when the conj use the greater regeneration, everyone around him in area 10 win the buff. so, even if you move away from the conj after the spell be used the buf will still be active on you, which is great.They would do the same to mana comunication, this way the conj could not have to keep chasing the group and neither the group would have to keep near the conj, which limitate the movement in the war and put everyone in danger.

2: Make the mana comunication give the buf to the conj aswell ( ofcourse ) BUT with one difference, the user ( so the conj who used the spell ) win more 30% mana regeneration ( together with the buff ) this way he/her could regen mana faster even after use this area mana buff and still be able to keep healing and giving sinergy bound for those who usually are still in need;

and to finish, to avoid any abuse of this spell in single fights, make the mana communication like they did with horn of the wind, so this new redesigned mana communcation only could be used with 4 allies near the conj. ( which makes sense for any support area spell ).

Kind regards,

Elva hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Sounds exactly what I would expect from someone who doesn't know how to play Conj.

There is no confuse 5 on Conj elva; you wouldn't like it.
Old 10-08-2015, 03:50 AM   #23
Elva Hunter
Initiate

Elva Hunter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyx View Post
Sounds exactly what I would expect from someone who doesn't know how to play Conj.

There is no confuse 5 on Conj elva; you wouldn't like it.

1- you wrong, i know how to play conj and i have one.

2- you seems that only came here to complain but does not show with any argument the "why" of not apply the change that isuggested, which shows that you know that my idea is good but since you are butt hurt at me like halvdan you me prefer to judge.

3- you should not talk about what you don't know ( since you don't play hunter, and this is a fact ) the level of my confuse have a purpose, have a foundation, i passed a long time developing and specializing an entirely new style of play hunter, which today, by the way, is much copied by others.

you, in oposite, is just a random warlock who doesn't live without sultar's terror and master of doom in 1v1 and even so still runs a serious risk of die. you are the one who want pvp archers without they use sotw lmao ( aha little pause for i laughing, serious im laughing here while i tipe this ahaha ) and then you come here to complain about my gameplay? come on candyx, this shows that you have no arguments, because the subject of my post was a sugestion about mana comunication, which by the way, makes a lot of sense. if you disagree please expose the reasons with facts, otherwise don't come here to create discussions or criticize the post using as a shield "the way I play" or "what i use on my hunter when i play", because this is not valid. it just shows that you do not have any argument and that in the end you only criticized because you are butt hurt at me. what i say have a serious foundation, unlike you. this just show, even more, that you don't know nothing, not even about warlock.

Elva hunter - Elite of Syrtis

Old 10-08-2015, 06:11 AM   #24
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elva Hunter View Post
who here spoke of "stronger mana support"? this small change could just make the spell a bit more dinamic in its use.

ouch....so much hate. "the wrath comes when there is lack of
argumentation capacity."

read helps a lot

Kind regards,

Elva hunter - Elite of Syrtis.

Oh, you didn't get the point of my post. Fine, once more for people with lower brain activity but huge ego.

It's not conjurer duty to keep your mana full. Your mana is your thing and you have to care about, and YOU have to use mana communion - that means if you need mana, you have to run seek conjurer with mana communion. Of course sometimes it's not possible, but often it is.

There is no hate, I'm using same vocabulary as you do around with everyone else. Except the fact, I know what I'm talking about.

bye
Old 10-08-2015, 07:30 AM   #25
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

After 5 long years of excessive research elva came to the conclusion that confuse 5 lasts longer than conf 1-4 so he started to skill it, and majority of hunters just copy him. Known as the legendary conf 5 mlg 360 noscope out of camo pet style combo, very innovative, never seen before in this game.

Your idea is bad because as mentioned before NGD obviously doesn't want conjus to reg more mana with it, hence the nerf. Which is ok design wise, forcing the players to think before using their spells and maybe even adjust the levels and not just spam everything on lvl 5 mindlessly. Mana management is a skill on its own.

Making it like Greater Reg, just simplifies the game even more, we don't have to make the game less and less about communication and teamwork. If you want mana then ask conjus if they can spare, or try to position yourself closer to the conj for mana comm. Most conjus would appreciate some help around them anyway since they are usually targeted first.

The game is designed around RvR, NGD expects that there are conjus in RvR. If they made Mana Comm so powerful that everyone always has enough mana all the time for any spell without doing anything for it, which some people seem to want. What's the point in mana then?

Pro tip: short rest next to mana comm does wonders.

Last edited by Hayir; 10-08-2015 at 07:52 AM.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 08:21 AM   #26
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

As for the Mana Comm for me better solution will be to shorten duration, but increase tick. This way what it gives will be the same for shorter time.

I think it is a bother for other classes to stay around conjus for longer periods of time to gain some mana. If we shorten this period of time and regen mana faster for the same amount everyone will be happy.

Now Mana Comm on level 5 is 15 tick 60s duration -> 900 mana, 600 cost to cast.
We can change to 30 tick 30s -> again 900 mana, 600 cost
Even we can go to 45 tick 20s -> again the same...

Maybe 30 tick 30 duration is the best...

Synergy Bond does wanders to give mana to single targets and we better not touch it. It is fine as it is.

Same applies for other regenerate conju auras.