Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 10-21-2015, 06:58 AM   #1
Truewar
Master

Truewar is on a distinguished road
Default Coming back

Hi Guys!

I have not played for a while. I saw some changes in invasion mechanics: relics in the wall and syrtis players on Alsius inner beach with safe gates.
Could anybody explain me it in a short?

Would be also nice to meet old friends who still plays.

Is Nemon closed forever without transfer possibility?

How is population on Ra and Haven?

Any active French/Deutsch clans in Alsius on those servers?

Truewar
The Knightmare
Truewar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 09:41 AM   #2
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Hey

Welcome back.
Yes the transfert is still available in 'My account' > caracters choosr one and u will see the option to transfert.

We created MW again in haven.

Cya IG !
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:04 AM   #3
Ulmar
Pledge

Ulmar is on a distinguished road

Hey Truewar, nice to see you back !

First of all the invasion system : Each fort/castle has a relic, which at first can't be taken. The invading realm must hold 2 forts/castle from the defending realm for 15 minutes to make them available. Once the relics are free, they must be placed in specific spots in the defending realm's great wall. Only one placed relic is enough to make the gate vulnerable, but the more you place, the more time you have. Also if you place at least two you'll get help from Alasthor/Vesper/Tenax (depending your realm of course), but they don't really do much.
Once the gate is vulnerable it's pretty much the same thing than it was before, you have to break it and capture it. One thing that may have changed since the last time you played is that now, if the defending realm manages to recap its gate, the invasion ends immediately.
Hope this was understandable ^^

I believe you'll find several "old" Alsius Nemon players are still active (Haley, Helios and Worm are the first that come to my mind but there's probably more I can't think of right now) but perhaps not as many as you hoped, sadly.

As far as I know, there are three French-only clans in Alsius Haven : Black Flag (Which is the old Anarchist Alsius for the most part), Alsius Power and Light The Fire (This one being a bit less active than the other two).
But you'll also find some Nemon players in Most Wanted (Still Emin's clan although he doesn't play anymore, I believe Zehaha is in charge now) and Otters (I know at least Haley and Helios are there).
I have no idea for German clans ^^

As for Alsius Ra, I think the (very) old French Warriors of Alsius Ra clan is still somewhat active. I don't know German clans there either, but we've recently recruited few German players in Valhalla (The clan, not the server of course ^^ )

Both Haven and Ra population has declined. You'll find many people saying that Haven is "dead", whom, having played in Nemon, I disagree with, but it's true that it's sometimes hard to find action outside of EU evenings (which still regularly provide some nice war... Well, except when Gelves are farming everyone ^^). I guess the best is that you judge by yourself.

Hope I was helpful and see you in game !

The old saying says "Conjurers first !" - Pizdzius' Comic.
Ulmar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:54 AM   #4
Truewar
Master

Truewar is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the information guys!

I will take a look around.

Truewar
The Knightmare
Truewar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote