Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 01-01-2017, 06:39 AM   #21
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
Might that be the reason both realms alliance against us at every boss even when we have 15 when syrtis and ignis together have 40? ) Guess you are scared af from us
Boss kills are a joke on haven. Comes down to a few problems but eh, derailed this thread enough.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:27 AM   #22
hardboy
Apprentice

hardboy is an unknown quantity at this point

on the other hand it would be nice to make wmc bound to account, so i can transfer whatever wmc rings/amulets i have between my characters
hardboy no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 11:41 AM   #23
Takeyo
Apprentice

Takeyo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumya View Post
Might that be the reason both realms alliance against us at every boss even when we have 15 when syrtis and ignis together have 40? ) Guess you are scared af from us
Salty alsirian is salty. I still say that items related to crafting should never be bound. The only things that should ever be bound are rare boss gears, and they should be BoE, not BoA. None of this discussion applies to wmc or ct because they're currency. The bank system does not allow currency transfer at this time, so it is just a simple extension to say that wmc and ct should be bound to the character who earned them. They're a special "merit points" system, and not intended to influence the gold/magnanite economy.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:48 PM   #24
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeyo View Post
Salty alsirian is salty. I still say that items related to crafting should never be bound. The only things that should ever be bound are rare boss gears, and they should be BoE, not BoA. None of this discussion applies to wmc or ct because they're currency. The bank system does not allow currency transfer at this time, so it is just a simple extension to say that wmc and ct should be bound to the character who earned them. They're a special "merit points" system, and not intended to influence the gold/magnanite economy.
Some trash are worse than salty, still good to see you together as easier to finish our quests.

On the topic, the gold/magnanite economy is screwed, people start to undertand that magnanite is not worthy. That's why i prefere to see more rare items tradable like soul breath, mask from events... If homeless get one, that would change his life.
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote