Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 02-04-2016, 09:15 PM   #41
_Kharbon_
Baron

_Kharbon_ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
I was sarcastically pointing out yet another part of war confidence that doesn't work.

The whole idea of this bonus has so far been unsuccessful. My point was, that even the basic implementation of it is bugged.
Two realms having it at once is entirely another matter, which I wasn't mentioning.

I don't think you're being rude, don't worry.
WM - WM - WM - 56 - 53 - 50

_Kharbon_ no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:05 PM   #42
Ad Speciosum Puer
Banned

Ad Speciosum Puer is on a distinguished road

Yes, war confidence is an issue on Haven (& sadly, so are the overall invasion mechanics), but only because of the lower relative populations compared to Ra. That said, I'll reiterate in agreement what others have already said: the 'population check' to determine WC rightly should be done every few minutes, not in hours, days or weeks. WC is a solidly good idea for realm balance, but it just needs some modified implementation.
Ad Speciosum Puer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:14 AM   #43
rinky
Initiate

rinky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Speciosum Puer View Post
Yes, war confidence is an issue on Haven (& sadly, so are the overall invasion mechanics), but only because of the lower relative populations compared to Ra. That said, I'll reiterate in agreement what others have already said: the 'population check' to determine WC rightly should be done every few minutes, not in hours, days or weeks. WC is a solidly good idea for realm balance, but it just needs some modified implementation.
I agree with that.

I will point out, however, that War Confidence is relatively buggy right now. I've had spells in progress stopped dead, movement stopped dead, and even attacks stopped because it decides to kick in 15 seconds after I'm inside the fort's radius. This was supposed to be fixed, but it still happens quite a bit.

Rinky
Old 01-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #44
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Dear NGD,

I know you might not be responsible for this server but the War Confidence buff on Valhalla is stuck on Ignis for over half a year now. I do not think that Ignis really is the realm that has the lowest population on Valhalla. Please check this subject.

Thanks,

Quote:
I've had spells in progress stopped dead, movement stopped dead, and even attacks stopped because it decides to kick in 15 seconds after I'm inside the fort's radius. This was supposed to be fixed, but it still happens quite a bit.
Also this.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:39 PM   #45
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemo View Post
I know you might not be responsible for this server but the War Confidence buff on Valhalla is stuck on Ignis for over half a year now. I do not think that Ignis really is the realm that has the lowest population on Valhalla. Please check this subject..
It was a mistake. This was our first report about this. We fixed it! Thank you for letting us know!