Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 03:27 AM   #1
rogueish
Apprentice

rogueish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default problem logging in with this account

Couldn't log in with this account yesterday. Would enter my name and password then get the NGD logo screen then it would go to the Regnum loading screen and the progress bar would not move. After closing the client I would get the message that I was already logged in when I tried to sign in and it would be that way for hours.
I logged into my Alsius alt and spoke to a GM who took my support ticket number and passed it onto a dev and I was able to log in shortly after.

I tried to log in today and had the same issue except this time I didn't get the message that I was already logged in when I tried to sign in but still couldn't get past the Regnum loading screen. I waited around 10 hours from adding another reply to my ticket which is still open.

I know this is a server side issue because I can still log in with other accounts with no issues and I did an uninstall yesterday and cleaned all configuration files before reinstalling and opening a support ticket.

I hope someone can bring this to the attention of someone who can help since I have no interest in playing my Alsius char and Ignis can really use the help.
rogueish no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-14-2017, 12:20 PM   #2
rogueish
Apprentice

After making the prior post I tried logging into Ra with this account and was able to without issue, so the problem is Horus only on this account.
Old 05-16-2017, 03:22 PM   #3
rogueish
Apprentice

Day four and after giving my support ticket number to both a GM and a GC I still can't log in.

You would think with such a small server population that NGD would want to insure that players who wanted to actually play could log in but maybe that is expecting too much.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:00 PM   #4
rogueish
Apprentice

Day six and NGD has still not taken any action to fix my issue and allow me to log into the game.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:45 PM   #5
Leily
Count

Leily is on a distinguished road

Hey

You ticket was answered on may 16th, so sorry for the wait. It is still open if you need more help, but for what i can see looks like you are online right now

If you need more help, please, reply the ticket.

Leily no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 05-18-2017, 03:55 PM   #6
rogueish
Apprentice

Thank you Leily.
I checked the ticket and successfully logged in before coming here to update this thread.
Thank you for your assistance.
Closed Thread