Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 08-02-2017, 05:18 PM   #21
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
Or maybe make a calendar for each month that shows all rewards, rewards for each day, that way everyone could see which days are worth to log in and which days are good for doing something else than playing CoR

Can't shut my mouth, bann me please, it'll be easier to leave (searching for the fitting emote but can't find any).
I'm gonna' assume here you weren't joking, & asked seriously. No calendar is possible, Ronso, as each player is on his own 'clock' so to speak. One might be day-1 today, another day-6, exact same day of the month; it all depends on when you 1st logged in after update, & how religiously you continued to log back in within each 24-hour window-of-necessity, day after day....

<---this emote do for ya'?
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:41 PM   #22
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road

The randomness is there to make you wanna log to see what you get. If you know, you could as you say just choose to not log...

As logging in and get the reward takes 1 min or less I can't see any problem with it.

I like it, hopefully, it boosts action a bit as well.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:31 AM   #23
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
I'm gonna' assume here you weren't joking, & asked seriously. No calendar is possible, Ronso, as each player is on his own 'clock' so to speak. One might be day-1 today, another day-6, exact same day of the month; it all depends on when you 1st logged in after update, & how religiously you continued to log back in within each 24-hour window-of-necessity, day after day....

<---this emote do for ya'?
It doesn't mean a calendar isn't possible, it just needs more work. They only need to make more versions of it, according to each day when players log in ^^
I'd still like to forsee what I can get and when .

About the emote, no, told ya I couldn't find it. I was looking for an emote that's like :s, half face smiling half face is sad. I'm pretty sure that if I get banned here, it'll be easier to leave, one side of me would be happy that I have "nothing to do" here anymore, but the other side of me would be sad if I had to lose all...of you, the community.

@Ani, it's not the randomness that makes you log in, I'd call it curiosity, or the hope of getting something "more useful" than yesterday
Old 08-03-2017, 12:11 PM   #24
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Wink

A day-1 to day-7 personal-weekly statement of rewards is possible, once we have had enough time to figure it all out, but I cannot possibly see how a monthly-"calendar"-of-goodies is at all possible atm, given the random nature of: age-of-account + level-of-toon (other variables?), & who logs in when/if, as well as the random-result boxes that are obtained on day-5 & day-6 of this reward-system, but w/e. That said, you are as fully entitled to your various opinions as any other, & should never be banned for expressing them. Word!

Last edited by Lebeau; 08-03-2017 at 12:47 PM.
Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 03:55 PM   #25
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

They don't need to be personal, they don't need to make differences between new, younger (started a few days/weeks ago), and veteran players, what they should do is raising the rewards with each day log-in ( since we cannot see the upcoming rewards for now, we only can hope that they do raise them, which isn't good enough, at least for me, and I state this without logging in at all, only checked the screenshot in the News ), if you were online every single day during a month (and by online I do not mean that you logged in and clicked on the "claim reward" and then logged off), then at the end of the month you should get the jackpot, something big, like an ancient soul breath (w/e, alike calibre stuff).
And for that, a calendar in which you could see the jackpot at the end of the month right on the first day of the month, would be way more tempting than hoping for a better reward for the next day, each day...Right, the jackpot must be picked carefully, if you fail by that, you will lose players again.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:26 AM   #26
Carn
Initiate

Carn is on a distinguished road

Then what about the people that play frequently but are not able to play the game every day.
Carn no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 03:30 AM   #27
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Simple, as I already mentioned, the key is raising the rewards ^^

If you're online on week A for x days, you get a small reward at the end of weekend A, if you're online on week B for x days, you get again a reward, etc, if you were online on week A+B+C+D for x days then you get the jackpot at the end of the month
Old 08-17-2017, 08:45 AM   #28
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

When a gift from devs creates so much discussion, Jaro realises people are bored and need some entertainment (i.e. war). Jaro is once again needed.

See you in September.
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:48 PM   #29
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemo View Post
Or after they have completed a specific action like taking 2 forts or killing 20 enemys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
The reward is to get people to enter the game. If there is something worth staying for, they will.

Maybe you can add this and have the immediate login rewards. Would mean I have something to do after I logged in and got my first reward. Thats what I would then stay for