Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 10-13-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Question Ticket System Down & Out?

I wanted to change one of my account passwords. I couldn't sign in. I couldn't submit a ticket. So, I tried all my accounts. The only one that could not sign in at the main site was the very one I wanted to change. Ironic, no? None of my accounts could submit a ticket; all were said to be "invalid". I have successfully submitted tickets before. So, what gives? Is it just me again ffs? Have others had same problem? I would really like to submit a ticket about this issue, but... ;}

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:29 PM   #2
Kralmoe
Banned

Kralmoe is on a distinguished road

The password to submit a ticket is different from the password you use to log in the game or forum. If you log in your account in the webpagina of CoR you will see that there is a paragraph where you can ask for the support password. Click on it and you will get the pw in your mail.

Good Luck
Kralmoe no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 04:06 AM   #3
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralmoe View Post
The password to submit a ticket is different from the password you use to log in the game or forum. If you log in your account in the webpagina of CoR you will see that there is a paragraph where you can ask for the support password. Click on it and you will get the pw in your mail.

Good Luck
As stated above: "...I tried all my accounts. The only one that could not sign in at the main site was the very one I wanted to change..." Thus, I cannot log in to the CoR webpage in order to do so. I CAN however log using one of the secondary accounts perhaps, get this 'other' password, then using the ticket system, explain these various particulars. Thanks...

Old 10-14-2017, 02:39 PM   #4
Humulus
Community Helper

Humulus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebeau View Post
As stated above: "...I tried all my accounts. The only one that could not sign in at the main site was the very one I wanted to change..." Thus, I cannot log in to the CoR webpage in order to do so. I CAN however log using one of the secondary accounts perhaps, get this 'other' password, then using the ticket system, explain these various particulars. Thanks...

Hello,

Yes it's possible to send a ticket via a secondary account. But note that you can always send a ticket without logging in by just going to www.championsofregnum.com/support and click directly on 'Submit a ticket'.

No need to log in there, just leave a valid email adress so they can get back to you. As you are not logged in to the account of which you would like to change the password, they may ask for some verification to check if the account is actually yours. But that will all be explained by Support.

Hope it helps!

Humulus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #5
Lebeau
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humulus View Post
Hello...
...Hope it helps!
I ASSumed since i could NOT switch from 'general' to 'technical support', that i had to be logged in to submit a tiicket. 'Next' still works tho, so expect a 'general' ticket soon....

& thanks (close this thread).