General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 10:53 AM   #31
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Maybe instead of Facebook we could make a Twitter account just to put short and quick things about development from time to time, not needing to give a lot of detail. That could work.
And I thought you already had Twitter ?! That is even linked in the launcher...

Quote:
We need to get better in how we can show things that encourage the players to be hyped, but right now we're not doing "amazing" stuff, just what has been owed for ages.
I loved the hype you built up for the Soul Monger by "leaking" images. When will that thing respawn again?

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, Clan objectives are nice and will be important, but is this exciting enough to make announcements?
If those objectives are exiting enough, yes! You have the community, ask us what objectives we would like to see. Give us like 5 options you would be fine with to have in your game and let us choose what we want in the game with a poll for example. Maybe even in-game, so the ones not active in the forum can vote too. You had that christmas tree ... but this time instead of letting us choose options you give us options.

Last edited by Artemo; 10-08-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Artemo no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-08-2017, 01:02 PM   #32
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Scias_ View Post

...can the current situation be improved ?...

...I realise how the constant criticism and skepticism around can ruin your motivation but it also shows how concerned we are about the game too, or else we wouldn't be still around after so many years...

...we only wish for it to get the worldwide success it deserves. I bet even the ones who've been the harshest on you here and who got censored still play on a daily basis after many years...

...being critical doesn't mean wishing for the developers or game's failure...

...sometimes really small 'Quality of Life' changes or certain bugfixes that are blatantly missing from the game would be much more welcome instead...

...it's always better late than never...

...You cannot expect the initial hype you build like this not to rot and eventually backfire especially if it's not the first time it happens, and for the community not to grow impatient and rightfully angry at you, especially after all these years of stalling and false promises...

...The most logical place for "short and quick things about development from time to time" should be right here on this topic which I remind you is about the 2017' Second Semester Roadmap...

...This is sad because the frustration on both sides could be avoided with smaller but more frequent updates and the proper communication around it. Smaller updates would also mean potentially less broken stuff/imbalance/bugs introduced at once and to fix in case of a screw up...

...Like most people here I hope things will change for the better eventually...
Yes, at times, I've "been the harshest on you here and who got censored" for it, but I truly couldn't have said it any better, more succinctly, or politely! +OVER10,000 Scias! VGJ

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 10-21-2017, 02:15 PM   #33
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oh, also there's something really funny that everyone should know: the numbers of activity of the game sometimes get worse when we publish what we're doing or plans we have for X or Y feature. This is to let you know that communication is an extremely sensitive matter in Regnum and sometimes we just want to avoid problems in order to go on with what we have to do.
When I read what you are up to I get excited and want to play what you have worked on because it sounds promising and better than what it was before. That is atleast my reason I don't log in as often before the updates. What reason is there to play this "old" version when the next one will be better?

You should not develop the game behind closed doors and surprise us with completly new features, especially when they are gamechanging (like new invasion mechanics), without discussing them with your community.

I see a big problem, for Valhalla atleast, was/ is that people login after an update that has been talked about on the forums for months but they didn't know it was coming. They get confused/ don't like the update and leave the game.
Maybe E-Mail players before an important update, tell them to give feedback, or upgrade the Launchers news section (plain text in fontsize 1 wouldn't catch my attention either)

Also +1 to _Scias_
Old 11-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #34
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

NGD? what are you doing right now? Roadmap is even worse in 2017... this year was just a joke... If you don't want to improve at least merge both Ra and Haven server.
Old 11-24-2017, 09:43 AM   #35
saumya
Initiate

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!)
saumya is on a distinguished road

5 months for clan update monkaS
They already did an update this year give them some appreciation buddy
saumya no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 11-24-2017, 12:25 PM   #36
Dedric Fox
Banned

Dedric Fox is on a distinguished road

yes, pls merge. idc about the vast majority with potato pc's, should've upgraded by now, peasants. Ngd, you guys, and I'm not exactly sad to say this, are a crappy dev team. Idc about ya "internal problems" or small team of devs, actually, that right their defines you guys' crappiness. Just merge the 2 servers, let the game die peacefully. Because we all know, this sh*t isn't going to last until 2020 with the way you guy bullsh*t around with these "roadmaps"
Dedric Fox no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 11-24-2017, 02:29 PM   #37
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Yeah, we suck.

Tags
development, roadmap