Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 03-27-2019, 04:55 PM   #1
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road
Default Wish Update

In my opinion there is a crucial issue with the current wish system, it's been an issue for years.

The last 16 or so dragon wishes for Syrtis have happened between the hours of 6am and 10am GMT. This is due to the population differences between the different realms favouring syrtis at this time of day. I would imagine the other realms experience this as well, although at other times.

Last time I was in a wish (years ago) there was 5 types of wishes, 3 that are realm bonuses (xp, gold, enemy dragons) two only effect those there for the wish (WMC, scavenger gem).

Understandably the wishes don't benefit players who haven't aided the war effort, but after defending the realm against 10 or so Alsius invasion over the last few weeks I cant see why players who have earnt tickets in the last 5 days (or week, 2 days, w/e) can't also get the WMC or the scavenger gem.

There is little incentive for those of us who can't play during 6am - 10am to bother with anything to do with invasion. Sure we defend the realm because we want to farm the WMC but should we chase if they get the gem out? Why?

It could even be granted via the message service (the owls).

From what I read in the realm chat the majority of players play in a number of realms anyway, so I would guess any alsius or ignis that see syrtis is going to wish (or visa versa) would just log onto the successful realm and get the wish benefit - thereby benefiting players for being on at the right time.

It would also maybe be beneficial to not reward players who haven't participated in the war effort in the last 5 days (or w/e) even if they are in the wish chamber.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:17 PM   #2
AntibioTsu
Initiate

AntibioTsu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyx View Post
There is little incentive for those of us who can't play during 6am - 10am to bother with anything to do with invasion. Sure we defend the realm because we want to farm the WMC but should we chase if they get the gem out? Why?
Uhmmm, to prevent enemies to get extra WMC » become WM » acquire jewels. Therefore, preventing your enemy to be a nuisance to fight against.

Other than that, I agree with you!
Old 03-27-2019, 08:13 PM   #3
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntibioTsu View Post
Uhmmm, to prevent enemies to get extra WMC » become WM » acquire jewels. Therefore, preventing your enemy to be a nuisance to fight against.

Other than that, I agree with you!
If the only reason to defend is to keep the status quo then the game is in a sorry state :/